UnevenEdge

i voted early

ghostrek

I'm most likely not gonna bother voting for president, not that it matters in the state of Illinois, the electoral college here will never go for a red president.

I'll probably vote for the other things though. I know they're trying to create another new tax, them wanting to make a fair tax amendment, which I'm still not sure is good or bad. I've seen a lot of folks online say don't vote for it, but it doesn't help when you get spammed with mail everyday for both sides of this amendment.

A guy I work with has a son in law that's some kind of govt employee, and according to him the democrats here are already making another tax law in case this one here fails.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ghostrek said:

yeah that done with 

i voted for joe biden   

Same.  I really don't want to wake up everyday for the next four years to hear what kind of horseshittery Trump is up too and I'm tired with arguing with dumb fucks who thinkTrump is their messiah.

Edited by Sieg67

Just now, scoobdog said:

Good...

Now go celebrate in YT QTs titties.....

They signify a discussion ny ny amin'ny tranS ankizy mihinana Kirari the life of the life of the dia amin'ny they cast the reproach, a callus forms. Famantaranandro amin'ni fahitalavitra jerenao NY, NY Saka rehetra antsoina this gods Jebedy

11 minutes ago, scoobdog said:

Good...

Now go celebrate in YT QTs titties.....

@scoobdog They signify a discussion ny ny amin'ny tranS ankizy mihinana Kirari the life of the life of the dia amin'ny they cast the reproach, a callus forms. Famantaranandro amin'ni fahitalavitra jerenao NY, NY Saka rehetra antsoina this gods Jebedy

3 minutes ago, ghostrek said:

@scoobdog They signify a discussion ny ny amin'ny tranS ankizy mihinana Kirari the life of the life of the dia amin'ny they cast the reproach, a callus forms. Famantaranandro amin'ni fahitalavitra jerenao NY, NY Saka rehetra antsoina this gods Jebedy

2 minutes ago, ghostrek said:

me playing with google translate

??????????????????

13 minutes ago, ghostrek said:

@scoobdog  the originally  said  the houses made of toothpaste the baby eats shoes made of the TVs  watch to watch nothing all cats are named Jebediah

I translated it through 5 languages

@ghostrek

The house is made of significant disputationem of children eating shoes made of exprobrant callum. The clock on the TV you watch, all the cats called di Jebedy

23 hours ago, Distinct Lunatic said:

I'm most likely not gonna bother voting for president, not that it matters in the state of Illinois, the electoral college here will never go for a red president.

I'll probably vote for the other things though. I know they're trying to create another new tax, them wanting to make a fair tax amendment, which I'm still not sure is good or bad. I've seen a lot of folks online say don't vote for it, but it doesn't help when you get spammed with mail everyday for both sides of this amendment.

A guy I work with has a son in law that's some kind of govt employee, and according to him the democrats here are already making another tax law in case this one here fails.

I voted for it. It's not at all complicated. It just lets the state governement have the ability to make different tax brackets for different income levels. Whether it passes or fails, taxes can still be raised. Just the way things are now they'd have to raise on the low and middle class along with the rich people, which is why they want to change it so they're no longer forced to choose between raising taxes on everyone and laying tons of people off because of the pandemic and lack of financial support from the federal government.

Fact that they're spamming so many ads about it should be enough to tell you the rich folk here are desperate to kill it cuz they're the only ones wth deep enough pockets to spend on that many ads. If they're that worried about it, that's reason enough to vote yes if you asked me. Well, unless of course you're rich and super greedy.

Edited by Dark_Cloud_Overhead
  • Like 1