UnevenEdge

So now is as good of time as any to get religious right?

PhilosipherStoned

No. Never is the time to get religious. It's all bullshit placebo fairy tale charlatanism. Like, how are these people getting sick? OH! God must have made the air into a miasma, better drain their bad blood... huh they got worse better drain some more... welp they died, must've been witches. Got to find some of them to burn now :|

Edited by Lasty

15 minutes ago, Lasty said:

That is pretty funny. How did I not hear about this before? xD

That's why I thought I'd share this. I heard about "The church of the FSM" years ago, and forgot all about it because it hasn't got a lot of mainstream attention here in the states I guess. I found that facebook group recently though and it reignited my curiosity.

"Our pasta, who art in a colander, draining be your noodles. Thy noodle come, Thy sauce be yum, on top some grated Parmesan. Give us this day our garlic bread, and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trample on our lawns. And lead us not into vegetarianism, but deliver us some pizza, for thine is the meatball, the onion, and the bay leaves, forever and ever. R'Amen."

Edited by PhilosipherStoned

1 minute ago, SwimModSponges said:

Dude, pastafarianism is like, late 2000's edgy atheist.

"Oooh, you guys like a god you can't see right? well hey I got one too and he's made of spaghetti. LAWLZ."

Get you a real god.

Worship Time with me.

I can do both because Quob isn't a self absorbed sociopath like a lot of gods and saviors. 

RAmen~ ☠️

2 minutes ago, Azalar Hex said:

If I can have a god made out of things I like it would be a pair of boobs made out of pizza.  But that just makes me think of Pizza the Hut and I don't want to think about Pizza the Hut.

Quob can make your dream a reality with just a touch of a noodily appendage. However you must give consent. Quob does not create without consent. 

Just now, MasqueradeOverture said:

3edgy5me.

New Atheism is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo 2004.

From what I've seen there's nothing "edgy" about it.. It's retained all the original goofy satire of it's origin while getting recognized as an official religion in a few countries which kind of makes the "New Atheism" tag false.