UnevenEdge

I still self conscious about my height

Poof

4 hours ago, molarbear said:

I'm 6 feet tall, so according to Reddit, I'm a Prime Piece of Meat.

If a Girl ever judged me off my Height, Weight, or Body, I'd Intermediately quit talking to them

I just want someone that makes me laugh and has a good time hanging out with me, I don't care how short/tall they are.... Unless they're a Bears Fan, then they can go fuck off into Loserville where the Bears exist as a NFL team

Wait... you love the Cubs but hate the Bears?

11 hours ago, HardcoreHunter said:

I'm 6'2'' but I tend not to think of myself as tall because a lot of the people I hang around are as tall or taller than me. I know some people who are 6'4'', 6'6'', 6'7'', 6'9''.  

you're lucky you're not a girl or I'd challenge u

10 hours ago, Le Guignon said:

I'm 5'1...even middle schoolers tower over me.

I kinda like standing by old Asian ladies that are tiny so I can briefly pretend to be tall.

My 4'11 friend said the same exact thing. While I like my height, at the same time, I know it'd be nice to be little and cute, so you're on the other end of my jealousy spectrum. 

10 hours ago, UnDeRwOrlDpRiNcEsS said:

I cant reach anything and have to climb store shelves like a crotch goblin. 

I guess that would be annoying. I've got these long arms too I can get anything

8 hours ago, molarbear said:

I'm 6 feet tall, so according to Reddit, I'm a Prime Piece of Meat.

If a Girl ever judged me off my Height, Weight, or Body, I'd Intermediately quit talking to them

I just want someone that makes me laugh and has a good time hanging out with me, I don't care how short/tall they are.... Unless they're a Bears Fan, then they can go fuck off into Loserville where the Bears exist as a NFL team

this isn't really even about dating compatibility or whatever. This all came about bc at the airport, I passed a girl who was like 6'4" slim and elegant (like me 9_9) and I just saw her for a second and in my mind I said these exact words "Who the fuck do you think you are?"

thats when I realized I need to make a thread and talk about these feelings

• Like 1

4 hours ago, 1pooh4u said:

Better tall than short, people look at you funny when you climb shelves in grocery stores.  😆

but both climbing the shelves and asking someone to reach something are very cute. I don't ever get to utilize that.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Poof said:

but both climbing the shelves and asking someone to reach something are very cute. I don't ever get to utilize that.

I never thought of it that way.  I usually just have people rolling their eyes, or just laughing as they grab the item I’m obviously reaching for, for themselves 😆

tbf I don’t usually ask for help 😆

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, 1pooh4u said:

I never thought of it that way.  I usually just have people rolling their eyes, or just laughing as they grab the item I’m obviously reaching for, for themselves 😆

tbf I don’t usually ask for help 😆

I know you don't. None of you little small girls ever think about it. You take it 100% for granted

Edited by Poof
  • Haha 1

I was 6' for years until my current doctor took my height in socks and hit me with that 5'11 bullshit.....

Another strike was when my SiL stayed with us for a while, she's (was) a cam girl and her normal 5'9 was cool, but then she put on those damned heels and comes trotting her half naked, 7'4 ass in our room to hit the blunt, I would stand on my tiptoes to preserve dominance.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, cyberbully said:

I was 6' for years until my current doctor took my height in socks and hit me with that 5'11 bullshit.....

Another strike was when my SiL stayed with us for a while, she's (was) a cam girl and her normal 5'9 was cool, but then she put on those damned heels and comes trotting her half naked, 7'4 ass in our room to hit the blunt, I would stand on my tiptoes to preserve dominance.

I'd do that exact thing when I lived w/ppl. Walk around in my platform heels in my tiny outfits and take hits off the weed in between camming sessions

Edited by Poof

5 minutes ago, GunStarHero said:

Isn't my girlfriend about the same height as you? I felt like I had to wear my highest heels around you two. Then again, I tower over almost every other female at work. I swear the ones that are taller than me are all like 7'. 

Yea I think she is about the same. How tall are you exactly?