UnevenEdge

Dragon Ball Super Penultimate Episode (130) and Catch-up Marathon Discussion

OwlChemist81

26 minutes ago, elfie said:

When was the last time Toonami didn't have a DBZ show?

If you consider each individual week, there was no Dragon Ball on the block the last time they ran a marathon (Boruto) on December 29, 2018.

But on a monthly basis? You have to go back to October 2014 to find a month that a Dragon Ball show didn't air at least once on Toonami.

Assuming no Dragon Ball airs on October 12--and I don't think we can--it will be November 8, 2014 to October 5, 2019--ALMOST FIVE YEARS OF DRAGON BALL!!!

Either way, it's definitely almost 5 years of Dragon Ball PREMIERES!

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, mochi said:

it'll be nice to be able to go to sleep at a normal hour this weekend :3

I'm actually away on vacation this week, so this week of almost no premieres is ridiculously convenient. Though I could watch Toonami up here if I wanted to, it's nice to have an early sleep and not have to worry about taping the shows.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Blatch said:

I'm actually away on vacation this week, so this week of almost no premieres is ridiculously convenient. Though I could watch Toonami up here if I wanted to, it's nice to have an early sleep and not have to worry about taping the shows.

Me too! 😮

• Like 1

10 hours ago, OwlChemist81 said:

This must happen in Dragon Ball Super Heroes? If Adult Swim is smart, they'll commission a real made-for-TV movie of Heroes and air that during a reborn Month of Movies, along with DBS: Broly.

Nope it's actually fan made. Sounds pretty good huh?