UnevenEdge

Dragon Ball Super Penultimate Episode (130) and Catch-up Marathon Discussion

OwlChemist81

14 minutes ago, Daos said:

Well he is basically the strongest character in DB at the moment, not counting Zeno who can't really fight.

Oh yeah, I forgot he was supposed to be so strong. Also, cold probably isn't the right term, carefree and unconcerned toward things like that happening is probably more accurate

Edited by DangerMouse

17 minutes ago, OwlChemist81 said:

How about this little bonus? Wish I could find the full version of the dub...

Episode #123: "Body, Soul, and Power Unleashed! Goku and Vegeta!!"

Cool yeah, it'd be neat to have the English one full version too to go with this

Edited by DangerMouse
  • Like 1

I'm late because I was out with family eating a Thai restaurant, and then... Japanese snow milk?  And another reason, but I'll get into that in a bit.  For now, here are my thoughts on tonight's [NEW] Super episode -

Super -

Good ole Motel 6. "We'll leave the light on for ya." And that girl band is cute.

Now THIS is a fight.

Some unique, interesting and creative techniques and fight choreography here. Good stuff.

So, Goku had to go to all these ridiculous lengths and forms to get to this level... but Jiren is just being Jiren? Really?

And not only that, Goku is using a super-zen-like state (like seriously this is basic martial arts shit guys) non-Saiyan-specific technique. And powered up from his normal state. No Super Saiyan involved here. But Super Saiyan God and Super Saiyan Blue used God energy? But this form is not an upgrade to either or in any way related??

The more you talk and the more Goku is a silent badass, the more you look like a loser, Jiren.

Soooooo did Jiren just break through to a new level due to the emotions of the situation, like a Super Saiyan, or was he STILL holding back? If it's the latter, then LOL.

JIREN MILLION TIMES KAIO-KEN!!!!

Eehhhhh still not so sure about Cadence of Hyrule. Not a big fan of rhythm games either, Tom. I dunno. But my completionist self is in conflict with my rythm game hating self. MUST PLAY ALL ZELDAS. BUT IS RYTHM GAME! MUST NOT PLAY! BUT MUST! RRZZZZZTT*

He didn't bounce back every time, Krillin. Goku has lost plenty of fights. And he died to Raditz, and couldn't beat Cell or Buu. DO YOU EVEN WATCH YOUR OWN SHOW, KRILLIN?!

Goku fights for all of us? Oh so you finally got Goku's character right, Toei?

Nice heartwarming nostalgic montage.

UUHHH FRIEZA doesn't belong there. He was not "converted to the nakama."

Okay now you crossed a line, Jiren. Trying to blow up the stands (and I don't think there was a rule agaisnt that.) Get em, Goku!

So now the God Energy is fucking Goku up? Why was this not hinted at at all before now?

And was Goku about to give Jiren some energy to keep fighting?!

Fuck off Jiren.

It's Frieza!

Haha 17 is still alive.

Can't say I would have ever predicted 17 and Frieza teaming up back in the old Z days.

17 should just blindsided Jiren and kicked him out of the ring lmao.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Daos said:

Well he is basically the strongest character in DB at the moment, not counting Zeno who can't really fight.

It seems more like Grand Minister is the real power, since the Zenos are so stupid and Minister basically runs everything.  But how do we know Zeno can't fight?  He wiped out an entire universe!

• Like 2