UnevenEdge

I had a creditor put papers on me

fuggstop

My mom lied 3x when the processor came looking for me

Then the sheriff showed up one morning

I was like "fine IM HERE IM HERE dammit" before my ass go to jail

The lawsuit thingie said i could settle out of court so i called them and did the whole "im a single mother i have no money 😭😭" spiel and they dropped the suit and gave me 4 years to pay

This is a creditor everyone has past due debts with too so im embarrassed to say who sued me lol! 

I was trying to pay that shit but they pissed me off. And i said "fine then ill never pay yall shit!" So they sued me 🤣🤣

10 hours ago, fuggstop said:

The lawsuit thingie said i could settle out of court so i called them and did the whole "im a single mother i have no money 😭😭" spiel and they dropped the suit and gave me 4 years to pay

This is a creditor everyone has past due debts with too so im embarrassed to say who sued me lol! 

I was trying to pay that shit but they pissed me off. And i said "fine then ill never pay yall shit!" So they sued me 🤣🤣

What'd they do to piss you off to make you go with that terrible idea?

• Like 2

3 hours ago, SorceressPol said:

What'd they do to piss you off to make you go with that terrible idea?

I made a payment then they immediately called asking for ANOTHER payment. I said fuck u i aint paying. 

Basically the first person lied to me about how much I had to pay.

2 hours ago, fuggstop said:

I made a payment then they immediately called asking for ANOTHER payment. I said fuck u i aint paying. 

Basically the first person lied to me about how much I had to pay.

😖Why are you so bad at talking to people? All you needed to do was say the 1st person already set you up with a payment plan(in a polite manner), give the sob story to add sympathy, and you ain't got a cop knocking on your door. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, SorceressPol said:

😖Why are you so bad at talking to people? All you needed to do was say the 1st person already set you up with a payment plan(in a polite manner), give the sob story to add sympathy, and you ain't got a cop knocking on your door. 

Ive done customer service for 20 years - what makes you think i didn't try all that?

Well now i have much much longer and much lower payments ($75 instead of $193)...so im good. Got court filing fees but ill be aight

3 minutes ago, fuggstop said:

Ive done customer service for 20 years - what makes you think i didn't try all that?

Well now i have much much longer and much lower payments ($75 instead of $193)...so im good. Got court filing fees but ill be aight

You obviously didn't try everything because the police had to show up at your place to serve you for a fucking bill.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

18 hours ago, fuggstop said:

The ONLY thing that is true about this whole thing is that you were served creditor papers. Period. Creditors are generally willing to work with you and extend deadlines if you show willingness to pay or pay.

The police don’t serve those kind of things. Trust me, I worked with law enforcement in my previous job. They would only show up here if you failed to show in court, which would mean you had a warrant, which would mean your ass would be in jail right now. The ONLY situation(s) this wouldn’t apply is if:

1. You got taken in and a bondsman got you out, which means YOU STILL HAVE TO GO TO COURT OR SETTLE YOUR SHIT, DUMBASS. Or,

2. You (meaning your fucking mom) paid off your shit, and they released you.

Neither one of these are this. 

All of this to tell you.....STOP BEING A FUCKING LYING CUNT.

Edited by lupin_bebop
  • D'oh 1

Just now, Sho Minamimoto said:

I totally believe you owe people money and they have taken litigation against you...That's not the part that sounds fake.

Ah ok whatever 

I dont see howd you know what happens unless its actually happened to you. So yer just guessing. But then i live in SC and they do do things pretty backasswards here so u cant really compare here to Anywhere, USA.

5 hours ago, fuggstop said:

Ill post the lawsuit papers. I give no fucks. Quit thinking youre worthy of being lied to 🤣🤣

Yeah. The ONLY part I believed is that you were served a summons for court pending litigation. Yeah. You’ve fucking lost that case. How do I know? Because I know something you don’t:

You intentionally skipped out on several things a while ago, bragged about it here, and they have finally caught up to you.