UnevenEdge

The dick is here!

fuggstop

1 minute ago, Sho Minamimoto said:

LOL, he drove 100 miles to see a chick in is work gear.....Are you sure you didn't just offer some drunken scooch to a stayover work crew dude in the lobby.

He drove from aiken bitch

My friend is coming from chas Wednesday loser

Keep better notes "swwish"

• D'oh 1

1 hour ago, stilgar said:

But wait, aren't you a a super for real and not a lie relationship with some guy who is too embarrassed to reveal it here because he knows he'll get shit on if he actually exists?

I told him. He said take pics and make vids for him lol

• D'oh 1

13 hours ago, Sho Minamimoto said:

LOL, he drove 100 miles to see a chick in is work gear.....Are you sure you didn't just offer some drunken scooch to a stayover work crew dude in the lobby.

Only Fuggs.. I mean no joke.. I can't think of anyone else that would make that statement and attach a picture of a basic generic safety vest used in...just about every aspect of physical labor or public safety by...males...females.. I'm pretty sure I've seen more females in the things recently (bus drivers) so maybe that's why I'm scratching my head about that. At least it's not just me. 

Congratulations though Fuggs. 👌

2 hours ago, PhilosipherStoned said:

Only Fuggs.. I mean no joke.. I can't think of anyone else that would make that statement and attach a picture of a basic generic safety vest used in...just about every aspect of physical labor or public safety by...males...females.. I'm pretty sure I've seen more females in the things recently (bus drivers) so maybe that's why I'm scratching my head about that. At least it's not just me. 

Congratulations though Fuggs. 👌

My kids have one that their grandmother gave them when she worked at the colosseum in 2017

29 minutes ago, The_Hound said:

I have respect for your gender unlike you

The guy took the photos for me knowing id share them

And since when

What qualifies as respect anyway.

Dont make excuses for you being a chicken

If u can post yer cock then u can post yer cock going in a pussy

Unless u dont have that connection with who u fucking for them to trust u with pics

4 hours ago, Sho Minamimoto said:

Did you see her last dick sucking pic.....She was holding that shit between her thumb and forefinger like a cigarette. Give her some real pipe viper

I had just forgot about that why the hell did you have to bring it back up buddy!?

8 minutes ago, Sho Minamimoto said:

I think what we all are looking at is Chunk's reflective vest for when she wrangles the carts in the parking lot at Kmart.  What has ever stopped her from posting unsolicited pics of people we don't know before.  

they didnt send my fatass outside lol

i tried to help bring in these huge gas grills once and they only let me do one before they told me to go back to my register