UnevenEdge

I have a question?

ghostrek

In high school a student that was bullying me 
Died I went to the funeral and I thought to tell his parents and his priests what kinda a hole I did not do this I did  go to the funeral but did not say any to parents what would of happen  what I did 

just asking

2 minutes ago, ghostrek said:

Died I went to the funeral and I thought to tell his parents and his priests what kinda a hole I did not do this I did  go to the funeral but did not say any to parents what would of happen  what I did 

just asking

this came to mind today at work

1 minute ago, ghostrek said:

just asking

STFU...This is incomprehensible, but if you're saying what I think you're saying....Which is you went to a funeral and thought it poignant to inform them what I'll assume is 20 years later based on how you look that their dead son allegedly picked on you, then I'll say you actually saved face, and I'm sure they don't give a fuck....Especially the day they are putting their son in the ground.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, TheCrimsonFucker said:

STFU...This is incomprehensible, but if you're saying what I think you're saying....Which is you went to a funeral and thought it poignant to inform them what I'll assume is 20 years later based on how you look that their dead son allegedly picked on you, then I'll say you actually saved face, and I'm sure they don't give a fuck....Especially the day they are putting their son in the ground.

kinda   all this happen in 2003  i thougth about doing  it at the time  

1 minute ago, TheCrimsonFucker said:

Well it was unclear when he died.....But still, even in 2003....Woulda been a Dick move.

i thougth  so but that kid was a dick to me but  there other factors also  i  am a Protestant(from anit-catholic family my aunt's complained about this kid's sportmenship )and he was catholic   plus i was from low class family  he was high class  or high class  for realy small town  i was thinking could have been run out of town on a rail

17 minutes ago, ghostrek said:

i thougth  so but that kid was a dick to me but  there other factors also  i  am a Protestant(from anit-catholic family my aunt's complained about this kid's sportmenship )and he was catholic   plus i was from low class family  he was high class  or high class  for realy small town  i was thinking could have been run out of town on a rail

I....I don't know how else to explain to you that just because you were too scared to bring it up while he was alive, and thought about defaming a dead man when you knew he would never be able to respond is weak af despite what he did to you....He may have been a dick, but that doesn't mean you should be rewarded for being a pussy.

51 minutes ago, ghostrek said:

just asking

This is the worst haiku I have ever read.

13 minutes ago, cyberbully said:

I....I don't know how else to explain to you that just because you were too scared to bring it up while he was alive, and thought about defaming a dead man when you knew he would never be able to respond is weak af despite what he did to you....He may have been a dick, but that doesn't mean you should be rewarded for being a pussy.

so  dick move if i did it

Well, it was really good that you didn't, because his parents didn't do it, and they don't deserve to hear something shitty their son did a that particular moment.

However, if your hatred for him was that deep, you could always wait until there's no one around and piss on his grave.

• Like 1

Just now, Skiles said:

Well, it was really good that you didn't, because his parents didn't do it, and they don't deserve to hear something shitty their son did a that particular moment.

However, if your hatred for him was that deep, you could always wait until there's no one around and piss on his grave.

ok?

1 minute ago, midnight said:

I'm trying to figure out why you went to the funeral of an asshole, in the first place.

i   was told to by my special  ed teacher i said  was not going she  said had to to moron his death he was very beloved in that school

1 minute ago, cyberbully said:

I mean so far it seems strictly to snitch, but he didn't go through with it.....I did go to a dude I hated funeral for the lulz.

That's hardcore.

I don't even go to people's funerals that I actually did like.

People are always telling me about so and so dying, and I'm like, eh, what's for dinner?

4 minutes ago, midnight said:

In any event, you should totally call his mom and tell him he was a piece of shit, and you go to his grave every night, and whack off. 

no i am not doing that  would get me run out of town

Just now, cyberbully said:

I mean I know it's Ohio.....but I think shit like that only happens to motherfuckers like Frankenst.....

I mean, like Lennie..... from of mice an.......

i'm sorry

well mice and men  it was better  what most think at  the time   when i was in school  the school  thougth  i would shoot the place up

3 minutes ago, discolemonade said:

i guess, i'm wondering why you thought this would have been a good idea?

and....i mean, come on man, come here and ask about it?

you apparently knew what you signed up for.

relgion was part of that 

what i was mostlikely thinking stupid becuse what my two anuts was teaching me at the time

6 minutes ago, discolemonade said:

wait. wait..wait..hold up. what, exactly?

yes   i have bad  anger issues they  plus was school shooting was on top of most peoples minds at the time  they could have thougth ghostrek could do that

i wanted  freedom not to kill people

Edited by ghostrek

1 minute ago, discolemonade said:

ok, so let me see if i got this. because, at first i thought you JUST went to this dude's funeral, 

but in fact, you've harboring this since 2003/2004? and now you have regret? don't have regret?

or...just wanted to ...air out your brain?

basically  i am airing some thougth out and just see how that idea hold up to day many years later

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, SwimModSponges said:

I think about shit I'd have done differently in the past, but it's mostly wishing I had been better in social situations, not worse.

Well the kid was Catholic and doesn't Catholicism teaches a treat people certain disabilities with respect well i'm disabled and I wasn't treated with respect 
Actually the kids treated worse because of it

Just now, ghostrek said:

Well the kid was Catholic and doesn't Catholicism teaches a treat people certain disabilities with respect well i'm disabled and I wasn't treated with respect 
Actually the kids treated worse because of it

still dick move

2 hours ago, ghostrek said:

Whoa whoa whoa, wait wait wait...what does being protestant have to do with this?..It's unclear from your comments.  Unless you're just sharing your aunt's religious discrimination at random.  Were you trying to say that this kid wasn't a good Christian?  I don't care one way or the other but if you brought it up because you do care then I'd think you'd want to be a "better" Christian and therefore you should have gone to his funeral, thought as much good things you could about him, maybe even tried to understand that he was a troubled person (bullies often are) and prayed for his family.

I understand having resentment towards him...but then why were at his funeral?  If the answer is, "because it seemed the right thing to do" then Imma refer you to last sentence in the paragraph above.

Edited by Vela