UnevenEdge

I have a question?

ghostrek

13 minutes ago, Vela said:

Whoa whoa whoa, wait wait wait...what does being protestant have to do with this?..It's unclear from your comments.  Unless you're just sharing your aunt's religious discrimination at random.  Were you trying to say that this kid wasn't a good Christian?  I don't care one way or the other but if you brought it up because you do care then I'd think you'd want to be a "better" Christian and therefore you should have gone to his funeral, thought as much good things you could about him, maybe even tried to understand that he was a troubled person (bullies often are) and prayed for his family.

I understand having resentment towards him...but then why were at his funeral?  If the answer is, "because it seemed the right thing to do" then Imma refer you to last sentence in the paragraph above.

@Velawell i think diffrent now

i found out  what kind of family he was from yes i now under stand

i never prayed him and his family  i am going to do that

i was told go by a teacher

Edited by ghostrek

2 minutes ago, ghostrek said:

@Velawell i think diffrent now

i found out  what kind of family he was from yes i now under stand

i never prayed him and his family  i am going to do that

i was told go by a teacher

i was thinking i was asshole my self when i was younger my self

1 hour ago, ghostrek said:

i foget he died in car accident after prom  but  he one friend that was in the who was also a bully to me is now a wheel chair and the other one is mental isues becuse of it

Dude, you're alive. Why the heck are you still letting them rent headspace? Out of curiosity, what was the cause of the accident?

16 minutes ago, SorceressPol said:

Dude, you're alive. Why the heck are you still letting them rent headspace? Out of curiosity, what was the cause of the accident?

ii was starting remember this today

car accident i hread two stories drinking or mechanical

Just now, ghostrek said:

ii was starting remember this today

car accident i hread two stories drinking or mechanical

official one is mechanical  wrnd i was told by older friend of mine around 2009 i think

i have funny story about that

18 hours ago, SorceressPol said:

Dude, you're alive. Why the heck are you still letting them rent headspace? 

Interestingly enough, I think this isn't on Ghosty at all.  Ghosty should be upset about he was treated, and the fact that it still bothers him is clearly a function of how his community conspired to minimize the trauma he experienced for being abused.

20 hours ago, ghostrek said:

i   was told to by my special  ed teacher i said  was not going she  said had to to moron his death he was very beloved in that school.

Clearly the teacher is repeating community-created rules as to when and where airing of grievances is acceptable, taking away Ghosty's ability to address the trauma in his own way.  You're certainly right in that, with most situations, allowing past trauma to haunt you creates situations where the attacker increasingly gains unwarranted power over the victim the longer the trauma festers.  In this case, though, Ghosty's inability to address the problem at the time is immaterial to the repeated trauma of him being suppressed, inflicted not just by those who were suppose to be helping him but by all those who stood to benefit from his trauma being squelched.  Furthermore, the fact that it still bothers him is at least in part related to the fact that resolving the trauma is exponentially more difficult when it's a function of a conspiratorial conglomerate rather than a single act by one or a few perpetrators.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, scoobdog said:

Interestingly enough, I think this isn't on Ghosty at all.  Ghosty should be upset about he was treated, and the fact that it still bothers him is clearly a function of how his community conspired to minimize the trauma he experienced for being abused.

Clearly the teacher is repeating community-created rules as to when and where airing of grievances is acceptable, taking away Ghosty's ability to address the trauma in his own way.  You're certainly right in that, with most situations, allowing past trauma to haunt you creates situations where the attacker increasingly gains unwarranted power over the victim the longer the trauma festers.  In this case, though, Ghosty's inability to address the problem at the time is immaterial to the repeated trauma of him being suppressed, inflicted not just by those who were suppose to be helping him but by all those who stood to benefit from his trauma being squelched.  Furthermore, the fact that it still bothers him is at least in part related to the fact that resolving the trauma is exponentially more difficult when it's a function of a conspiratorial conglomerate rather than a single act by one or a few perpetrators.

english

• Haha 1