UnevenEdge

I never mean to look at anyone's profile

That_One_Guy

16 hours ago, That_One_Guy said:

My phone is ass so sometimes when I try to click a thread title it clicks the user name instead. If I ever looked at your profile it isn't on purpose. Sorry it's not because I don't like you, I'm just apathetic as fuck

//> yes ./

18 minutes ago, cyberbully said:

Dude, in the thread where we checked the last 5 profile clickers, you showed up on like 50% if not more of the user's results....Just you, no one else was that consistent....You're just a creep.

I scroll from the right side of the screen, Herr Buffoon.

22 minutes ago, That_One_Guy said:

I get on here with my computer sometimes but only when my phone is shitting out on me

The opposite.

My phone is essentially a photo album, all systems not go 😋

14 hours ago, Vela said:

Record set straight.

Also I think I'm the only one who actually sits down at a computer anymore 😐

The only reasons I'd be on here on mobile are:

1. Our Internet is out

2. I'm out and about and I have to wait for like an hour for something and I don't have my headphones to listen to music through

3. I'm visiting somewhere overnight and I didn't want to bring my laptop.

7 minutes ago, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

WE ARE THE TWINSIES???? 

For realsies!  Although I doubt you have your nails done, so our hands can't look exactly the same while typing right now.

I told you I really wanted it to be real. I might even be inexorable about this now.  I apologize in advance. 

Just now, Vela said:

For realsies!  Although I doubt you have your nails done, so our hands can't look exactly the same while typing right now.

I told you I really wanted it to be real. I might even be inexorable about this now.  I apologize in advance. 

"Although I doubt you have your nails done"

You couldn't be more correct if you said, "You are Doom Metal Alchemist from UnevenEdge." xD

15 minutes ago, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

"Although I doubt you have your nails done"

You couldn't be more correct if you said, "You are Doom Metal Alchemist from UnevenEdge." xD

Hmmm...for some reason I can imagine a younger you with painted nails. Way back when black was kewl.

21 hours ago, Vela said:

Hmmm...for some reason I can imagine a younger you with painted nails. Way back when black was kewl.

Hell no.

When I was in high school I was dead against bleaching the top half of your hair, which was all the rage at the time. I'm not (and I wasn't) going to waste time painting my nails.

I've always put very little effort into my appearance. Which may be a part of why I've been single my whole life. :|