UnevenEdge

Yo Riverdale is wild trash

That_One_Guy

1. Grundy is a fucking pedo and they defend her

2. Grundy is a fucking pedo  and they defend her

3. GRUNDY IS A FUCKING PEDO AND THEY DEFEND HER

4. Everyone on there is attractive. It's fucking stupid and unrealistic. OMG ARCHIE YER SO HAWT PLZ FUK ME CUZ YU HAVE A SIX PAK OH SO MUCH DRAMA BLA BLHAABIHAIHAIOHKH

5. All the actors are clearly in their 30s and look nothing like hs kids

6. Grundy is a fucking pedo

7. Jughead is an annoying virgin

8. The whole show is based on petty drama and stupid POINTLESS sex

9. Grundy is a pedo

10. FUCK EVERYBODY

11. Jason Blossom is a ginger

idk wats wrong with me today but I will always stand by this analysis. Fuck this show and fuck me for ever watching it.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, That_One_Guy said:

didn tthey run her out of town?

4. Everyone on there is attractive. It's fucking stupid and unrealistic. OMG ARCHIE YER SO HAWT PLZ FUK ME CUZ YU HAVE A SIX PAK OH SO MUCH DRAMA BLA BLHAABIHAIHAIOHKH

they have a plus size actress in it tho but yah they are all really hot but arent they all cute in the comics?

a lot of highschoolesque shows do this

ok ok 

Spoiler

for now 

i like it. i like how fast paced and all the revelations and stuff.. maybe im easily entertained but i fucking loved the first season

9. Grundy is a pedo

10. FUCK EVERYBODY

idk wats wrong with me today but I will always stand by this analysis. Fuck this show and fuck me for ever watching it.

1 minute ago, 🍬Candy🍬 said:

They did run her out of town but her creepy ass should have went tf to jail.

I haven't seen a single bbw and being plus size doesn't automatically make someone uggs. All these symetrical faces make me sick. All these fucking bouji ass bitches that think their shit don't stink. FOH. Riverdale thots. The dudes are also dumb as rocks.

I know all hs shows do the 30s thing I was just griping 

Jughead could fuck 10 bitches at the same time. He can still get slapped. I hate his face.

Sex overload gives me a headache. its like fuckfuckfuckfuckfuck dialogue scene fuuuuuuuuuck some more. Luke Perry is very one note in this show too. May he RIP.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, That_One_Guy said:

They did run her out of town but her creepy ass should have went tf to jail.

I haven't seen a single bbw and being plus size doesn't automatically make someone uggs. All these symetrical faces make me sick. All these fucking bouji ass bitches that think their shit don't stink. FOH. Riverdale thots. The dudes are also dumb as rocks.

I know all hs shows do the 30s thing I was just griping 

Jughead could fuck 10 bitches at the same time. He can still get slapped. I hate his face.

Sex overload gives me a headache. its like fuckfuckfuckfuckfuck dialogue scene fuuuuuuuuuck some more. Luke Perry is very one note in this show too. May he RIP.

oh come on there isnt not that much gratiutous sex until they go on that silly cabin trip hehe

jughead is not dumb, hes a good writer

i like looking at attractive people *ahem* OP of threads comes to mind *cough cough*

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, 🍬Candy🍬 said:

oh come on there isnt not that much gratiutous sex until they go on that silly cabin trip hehe

jughead is not dumb, hes a good writer

i like looking at attractive people *ahem* OP of threads comes to mind *cough cough*

Dude they are constantly fuckin. Dey be fuckin in the dale. Lol seriously tho. I get sick of all the making out. 

Jughead has a very holier than thou attitude. Idk I just don't like him. To be fair I don't like literally any of these characters tho

LMAO! Gurrrrl you cray

22 minutes ago, That_One_Guy said:

Dude they are constantly fuckin. Dey be fuckin in the dale. Lol seriously tho. I get sick of all the making out. 

theyre horny teenagers. what ya expect? do u forget being a teenager and the extra doublemint gum extra horniness my freend??

Jughead has a very holier than thou attitude. Idk I just don't like him. To be fair I don't like literally any of these characters tho

i just see him as a typical angsty teenager.. my favorite scene of his is when he broke up wtih betty and said they were on borrowed time .. i was like...wwwwwwwhoaaaaaaaaaa .. cuz he said what everyone thinks when they look at the two of them. i like when shows cut deep like that and it doesnt happen often. 

LMAO! Gurrrrl you cray

ii can help it. u just so pretty (drools)

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, That_One_Guy said:

9. Grundy is a pedo

10. FUCK EVERYBODY

Yeah, you brought this on yourself. I typically love corny shit like this, but I tapped out after 2 minutes because the writing and acting were turrible. My ass sat through multiple episodes of the Charmed reboot and got some enjoyment out of them, so my tolerance for bad writing is pretty high.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, SorceressPol said:

Yeah, you brought this on yourself. I typically love corny shit like this, but I tapped out after 2 minutes because the writing and acting were turrible. My ass sat through multiple episodes of the Charmed reboot and got some enjoyment out of them, so my tolerance for bad writing is pretty high.

Lesson learned. I'm sticking to hells kitchen

1 hour ago, SorceressPol said:

I would love to tell you that if you "Just stuck it out for a few more episodes.  It gets better!" ....

... but I can't because it doesn't.

Heck, you haven't even gotten to the sketchy part about Chuck Clayton is apparently a budding rapist on the team, despite decades of the comic character not being anything of the sort.  SMGDMFH.

Yeah, I spoiled that shit.  Fuck it.

Edited by scoobdog
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, scoobdog said:

I would love to tell you that if you "Just stuck it out for a few more episodes.  It gets better!" ....

... but I can't because it doesn't.

Heck, you haven't even gotten to the sketchy part about Chuck Clayton is apparently a budding rapist on the team, despite decades of the comic character not being anything of the sort.  SMGDMFH.

Yeah, I spoiled that shit.  Fuck it.

Riverdale is one of the few shows everyone can spoil right in front of me because I ain't ever giving it more of my time. When I'm in the mood for a ridiculous 'pretty people with bad writing' show, I'll bump up Shadowhunters on my watchlist. Magic sprinkled with some gay romance is worth the suffering.

• Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, SorceressPol said:

Riverdale is one of the few shows everyone can spoil right in front of me because I ain't ever giving it more of my time. When I'm in the mood for a ridiculous 'pretty people with bad writing' show, I'll bump up Shadowhunters on my watchlist. Magic sprinkled with some gay romance is worth the suffering.

Pretty white kids with problems lol

1 hour ago, QueenoftheDorks said:

It is 100% trash and I'm ok with that. 

Veronica is SEVENTEEN and runs a secret speakeasy that everyone in town knows about including the cops and regularly participates in serving alcohol to minors and illegal gambling.

That's what I'm talking about.

And, really, how can you go wrong with Mark Consuelos as Hiram Lodge?

2 hours ago, scoobdog said:

Not completely.  It missed all the good parts of Twin Peaks.

Yea I know. It's like the perfect example of this generation of tv/filmmaking. Just rip off something at surface level without even knowing why. It's meaningless. If it wasn't for its huge marketing campaign and people's inability to see through things like that, no one would know about it because no one would recommend it. This thread only exists bc ppl paid to make sure it exists.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Poof said:

Yea I know. It's like the perfect example of this generation of tv/filmmaking. Just rip off something at surface level without even knowing why. It's meaningless. If it wasn't for its huge marketing campaign and people's inability to see through things like that, no one would know about it because no one would recommend it. This thread only exists bc ppl paid to make sure it exists.

THAT'S CAPITALISM FOR YA!