UnevenEdge

I'm alive

mochi

all thats left on that old board are the retarded uneducated trump supporters

which is the entire reason they're gone

I still can't belive that America is still racist, sexist, Homophobic, and Transfobic enough to elect Trump

I guess our country is as much of a dumpster fire as the remnants of the ASMB were

I was wondering where you were

after I found out who won first thing that popped back into my head was you saying something about suicide if trump wins

but you posting is a relief

the fact that 50% of the country is Rioting is a small source of comfort

if everyone just layed back and accepted this I'd have felt more helpless

myself I'm starting to wonder if he will have a heart attack cause he's 70+ and thats the time they start showing up in bulk

he'd have to have a heart to die of a heart attack

and besides if he dies then we have Pence as a president and he's just as putrid

which is the entire reason they're gone

I still can't belive that America is still racist, sexist, Homophobic, and Transfobic enough to elect Trump

I guess our country is as much of a dumpster fire as the remnants of the ASMB were

now its really bad because everything trump is trying to do is push these idiots into power like palin, the bathroom idiot of the south, the wind can run out idiot of texas, the education system needs more biblical influences idiot, and I think hes gona basically undo everything obama has done

now its really bad because everything trump is trying to do is push these idiots into power like palin, the bathroom idiot of the south, the wind can run out idiot of texas, the education system needs more biblical influences idiot, and I think hes gona basically undo everything obama has done

that's his plan

except we'd be in an even WORSE place than before Obama

before Obama gay people couldn't marry and couldn't serve in the Military yes....but we could have sex, could use public restrooms and could EXIST, what Pence and Trump wanna do is reCriminalize BEING gay, basically I could be jailed or Killed just because I've admitted to you guys that other dudes buttholes make my dick hard

Great to hear that you're doing alright. I was worried after hearing about what's been going on, but I'm glad that you've at least got some internet back.

Things have sucked badly in the states since the election, but I'm just crossing my fingers that they don't do anything too shitty from now until the midterms in 2018 where we have a better chance at fighting back with a new congress.

How to log back in on [as]

1. Sign in normally at boards.adultswim.con

2. Change the address to boards.staging.adultswim.com after you logged in.

Other than that, it's a cesspool of people still being dicks right now.  Also, Ben showed his true colors after Trump won, so there's that.

Other than that, it's a cesspool of people still being dicks right now.  Also, Ben showed his true colors after Trump won, so there's that.

?

when was that?

you mean the one usernamed Ben right....cause there are several users I know who are actually named Ben and it'd be kind of shocking if THEY voted for Trump

Yeah, that user named ben/hollow gojira

Luuv hasn't banned him on this site yet, he keeps replying to me in the Toonami folders acting like we're cool

edit: he says he didn't vote trump....he just didn't vote

which....franly neither did Roguealphonse so I'm giving this Ben a free pass....for now