UnevenEdge

At $0 again

NaBarney

God is good

Yes, he blessed you with an uncanny mentality that allowed you to accumulate change like everyone else on this planet who basically loses the shit if not toss it into fountains in malls.  Praise his name. 

I was legit worried about you and contemplated sending you a few bucks because honestly, you are one of the 3 people here I would ever consider helping out, but I refrained because I wouldn't help out most of my family and irl friends so it kinda fucked with me.  At any rate, my terrible monologue aside, you didn't scour for change before offering to shame yourself?  That's broke, hungry adult 101......But you never sell the SNES games.

Matter of fact, next time this happens let me check out the SNES collection.

I still have Link to the Past and N64 Conker's Bad Fur Day... Hmu if you have any interest.

Final Fantasy 3 helped me out a lot and I'll never miss it.

Goddamn it, should've sold FF3 to BloodHawk1991[/member]. For a while on the old boards, I was trying to help him find a copy for a decent price on ebay.

I think FF2, FF3, and Chrono Trigger are the games I refuse to ever sell.

I'm having a hard time putting it together myself.  The alley might symbolize selling one's body, but it's a bit esoteric.

You've never bought diverted back alley Ritalin and snorted it off the title side of Meteora in your mom's Dodge Neon?

Square.

pail[/member] my friend is a night manager at Walgreens. They get robbed pretty often.

For Christmas they put these Sharper Image drones as impulse buys right by the front door. A few got sold, but most were stolen by people who just came in and grabbed them . All were gone in a week.

You guys aren't going to fuckin believe this

I had over $35 in change in my house and cars

2GZLyp5h.jpg

Still got $15 in quarters

So clutch, the clutchest.

And I found a $5 under my driver seat. God is good

A great big thank you to all who offered to help me during this hungry time, I also sold some of the SNES stash so I'm good now, I'll hit y'all up here in a few weeks when your tax refunds come in.

If only you had enough strength to lift a car over your head to shake all of the change out of it, huh? You lucky bastard.

I've been to Tennessee.......I don't think I saw a single street with more than 2 lanes that wasn't a major highway.

Y'all there's alleys and multi lane roads I promise, just bc most of the state is woods doesn't mean the cities look any different than yours.

Y'all there's alleys and multi lane roads I promise, just bc most of the state is woods doesn't mean the cities look any different than yours.

I was kidding.

And whenever I went to TN we always took hwy 49.......It's 2 lanes all the way until you get to Jackson except for a short burst by USM in Hattiesburg.

And don't get me started on Louisiana

I'm from places far countrier than you'll ever hope to see

Only place is hours away, I checked.

My gf is actually in the process of donating an egg for like $10k. Then I can bum money from her.

For my shit they'd probably just give me a hot meal and bus fare

If you're flat broke and you still have a gf she sounds like a keeper.

Well done, lying is the backbone of relationships.

Ay I didn't ask to see a bank statement, and i didn't get asked to show one. Which is good because I don't have a checking account.

Valentine's Day falling on the Tuesday before payday is fucking me up bad though.

i'll hit you up when i get off from work.

I'll be up, legit glad someone can use it. I don't even have a 64 anymore. I assume you've played it before and are wanting to revisit the glory days. If not prepare to have a new all-time favorite game.

Actually I think I remember talking about it with you and Bloodhawk before so you probably already know

I grew up in a no stoplight town of less than 300 people with no grocery store.

Shit looks straight out of the 1800s.

Bell.Buckle.Square.jpg

This was the biggest event one of my childhood homes had seen in it's entire lifetime in 2010......The townsfolk still talk about the day wrasslin came to the auction house.

http://wrestlingnewscenter.blogspot.com/2010/01/results-from-january-2nd-xtreme-impact.html

Just lie every step of the way, you know. Who cares? Lie and get paid.