UnevenEdge

Well ive been thru hell the past 24 hours

fuggstop

Madison is back to 100%

Meanwhile all nite i suffered EXTREME diarrhea and learned things about diarrhea you NEVER want to learn

I threw up so much now it hurts to laugh...cough..lay down...well ..move

Woke up dry heaving

This bug going around is serious. WASH YOUR HANDS.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, fuggstop said:

Madison is back to 100%

Meanwhile all nite i suffered EXTREME diarrhea and learned things about diarrhea you NEVER want to learn

I threw up so much now it hurts to laugh...cough..lay down...well ..move

Woke up dry heaving

This bug going around is serious. WASH YOUR HANDS.

Quick! Go get on the scale!

Even though you know it's just a temporary water weight loss thing, it's so gratifying to see the numbers plummet like that.😉

• Haha 1

Damn doom it was a hyperbolic joke... You'd think a death metal musician would get sarcasm better..

but I know that it can be hard to pull out of text message.. I honestly have that problem a lot.

No I don't think theres a community problem here we need to talk about Doom/

Get back to your morning coffee.. If you have time. I thought to much last night and I'm almost late for work already..

forgot to sleep.. shit happens. 

3 minutes ago, PhilosipherStoned said:

Damn doom it was a hyperbolic joke... You'd think a death metal musician would get sarcasm better..

but I know that it can be hard to pull out of text message.. I honestly have that problem a lot.

No I don't think theres a community problem here we need to talk about Doom/

Get back to your morning coffee.. If you have time. I thought to much last night and I'm almost late for work already..

forgot to sleep.. shit happens. 

For the record, I don't play death metal. The music I listen to and play isn't really filled with hyperbolic sarcasm.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

For the record, I don't play death metal. The music I listen to and play isn't really filled with hyperbolic sarcasm.

Right my mistake. I shouldn't have even been posting last night I had some sort of sinus/allergy thing going on on top of how fatigued I was.. I think it's from all the dust and nasty stuff I have to breathe at work not sure.