UnevenEdge

-

Guest poof

Meet me in Louisiana on Mardi Gras......I'll take you to a spot where they bring you the whole tail, split open with several dipping sauces.

You can get meat from the legs and shit, but the meat on their torso is what's considered their "dark" meat and it's not as good, though people will still eat it.......My uncle used to make soup with it, and you'll know it's in there.

Meet me in Louisiana on Mardi Gras......I'll take you to a spot where they bring you the whole tail, split open with several dipping sauces.

if its in or near NO, whats it called?

thats the place i vacation to most, for mardi gras and otherwise because its my favorite place. i've only had tail there when at other peoples houses for get togethers but only twice.

it was damn tasty.

can't really say the same for the shit i got at a country club up here.

it was okay but kinda strange. 

if its in or near NO, whats it called?

thats the place i vacation to most, for mardi gras and otherwise because its my favorite place. i've only had tail there when at other peoples houses for get togethers but only twice.

it was damn tasty.

can't really say the same for the shit i got at a country club up here.

it was okay but kinda strange.

The place I'm talking about is In BR....Called Parraines.....But if you're in the NO, hit up Cooters......They do the same shit.

happens all the time. Not just children. Adults too. Every so often there's a story some floridian goes out to their back yard for a smoke or to walk the dog and they get eaten. Horrific. But we eat them too so seems fair.

29039D0300000578-0-image-a-72_1432408874098.jpg

Florida Red Necks caught themselves a coon^

The place I'm talking about is In BR....Called Parraines.....But if you're in the NO, hit up Cooters......They do the same shit.

noted! thank you.

half of my vaca goals there are to remain with a full belly at all times, cuz you just can't get those flavors and kind of food anywhere near here.

its my inner fat kids metaphorical heaven.

ALL THE FOOD!