UnevenEdge

So, where did my older brother end up?

1938 Packard

1 minute ago, 1938 Packard said:

I could be that if I get a doctor to say that my herniated discs prevent me from working.

Remember when you were talking about a cleaning agent you used that didn't have bleach....Then I listed the ingredients, which included sodium hypochlorite.....And you smuggly responded, "So where's the bleach".

It was then that I was convinced that not only were you not a janitor, but didn't finish 6th grade.  I don't believe any of the shit you say.  I'm convinced you're a welfare queen and you and the purple people eater just walk around collecting trash all day.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, cyberbully said:

Remember when you were talking about a cleaning agent you used that didn't have bleach....Then I listed the ingredients, which included sodium hypochlorite.....And you smuggly responded, "So where's the bleach".

It was then that I was convinced that not only were you not a janitor, but didn't finish 6th grade.  I don't believe any of the shit you say.  I'm convinced you're a welfare queen and you and the purple people eater just walk around collecting trash all day.

And... ?

1 hour ago, cyberbully said:

Keep it up son, one day someone will believe you're as smart as you think you are.

The college classes I've taught seemed to lead people to think I was pretty smart. At least smart enough to know what a professor is and how they're hired.

Maybe one day you wont embarrass yourself with every post.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, K_N said:

The college classes I've taught seemed to lead people to think I was pretty smart. At least smart enough to know what a professor is and how they're hired.

Maybe one day you wont embarrass yourself with every post.

I mean, I would be embarrassed if I had at all mentioned how they were hired even once....When my aunt and uncle were hired I probably wasn't even born, but they were at the same college for as long as I remember.....They only moved forward in their careers, and are doing pretty damned well in their early retirement.  I said steady employment and salaries and they have that....It's YOUR holier than thou ass that takes an argument being had with someone else and makes it you business to segment it into what you want and thinks people supposed to fold because you ban on emotion. 

Edited by cyberbully

8 hours ago, cyberbully said:

I mean, I would be embarrassed if I had at all mentioned how they were hired even once....When my aunt and uncle were hired I probably wasn't even born, but they were at the same college for as long as I remember.....They only moved forward in their careers, and are doing pretty damned well in their early retirement.  I said steady employment and salaries and they have that....It's YOUR holier than thou ass that takes an argument being had with someone else and makes it you business to segment it into what you want and thinks people supposed to fold because you ban on emotion. 

Wait so your big comeback here is that you were talking out of your ass to begin with? Nice.

1 hour ago, Buddyroe360 said:

Nope, that you were moving the goalposts....I said what I meant.  Not my fault you needed to modify it to tickle pacman's balls.

So you still think most professors have job security and are well paid?

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, 1938 Packard said:

I wouldn't call that training course a lie.  I was unemployed at the time and going to school looked like a good idea.

Actually, I wish they had a cabinet making course as well.

Wood Shop at the Special Education Complex.  Did they let you play with power tools or did they actually care if you hurt yourself?

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, K_N said:

So you still think most professors have job security and are well paid?

I said the ones I know...Will you keep skewing my words because if so this only makes this more fun for me.  I understand, you don't know how I operate, and I understand you think you running this shit will give you leverage.....So I'll concede one thing.  Don't play with my words and I won't play with you.

7 minutes ago, Buddyroe360 said:

I said the ones I know...Will you keep skewing my words because if so this only makes this more fun for me.  I understand, you don't know how I operate, and I understand you think you running this shit will give you leverage.....So I'll concede one thing.  Don't play with my words and I won't play with you.

Nah you said "most college professors I know" - are you going to pretend you weren't speaking lexical English and only speak literally or just admit you're an asshole that doesn't know shit?

34 minutes ago, K_N said:

Nah you said "most college professors I know" - are you going to pretend you weren't speaking lexical English and only speak literally or just admit you're an asshole that doesn't know shit?

I only speak literal....Don't get stupid trying to dissolve my words, pimp....I've dealt with better than you.  Go get Viper if you want a trigger.

17 minutes ago, Buddyroe360 said:

I only speak literal....Don't get stupid trying to dissolve my words, pimp....I've dealt with better than you.  Go get Viper if you want a trigger.

Words can't be dissolved Mr. literal. They're not physical.

• Haha 1