UnevenEdge

EMPTY'S BIG FAT GREEK FANTASY FOOTBALL LEAGUE DISCUSSION THREAD

So, now that PLAYOFF TIME is here, I'd like to thank you all for riding with me through the season.

I think this league has been a successful venture overall, and I would like to do this next year, preferably with the same people.

There are a few things I'd like to do differently.

1. Change over to Yahoo from ESPN. Yahoo's fantasy football interface is much more modern and intuitive.

2. Have six people in the playoffs, and each playoff match go for one week instead of two.

3. A few other tweaks, like having tiebreakers account for head-to-head record and some scoring stuff, like full PPR and bigger bonuses for gigantic 40+ yard gains.

If there's anything I could have done better/differently, please feel free to let me know. I won't promise to change them, but if a majority of people are on board, or if something seems interesting to me, I'll do it.

I hope you all have enjoyed playing this year. Let the games begin.

• Like 1

well at least i didnt end up finishing last. mahomes carried me most the way there but didnt have enough support. i agree with going over to yahoo since its much more intuitive. i also like that zeni just barely missed the playoffs and pooh made it xD

oh and molar can get a shot at redemption with the toilet bowl lmao.

Edited by Distortedreasoning

22 hours ago, Distortedreasoning said:

well at least i didnt end up finishing last. mahomes carried me most the way there but didnt have enough support. i agree with going over to yahoo since its much more intuitive. i also like that zeni just barely missed the playoffs and pooh made it xD

oh and molar can get a shot at redemption with the toilet bowl lmao.

There's a toilet bowl?

On 12/9/2018 at 6:04 AM, empty said:

I will petition @Admin_Raptorpat to provide us with custom ranks, one for the FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION and one for the TOILET BOWL CHAMPION.

If I win this league I'm keeping Art Vandelay, though.

In the ever far grasping chance that I win the Toilet bowl I would like my title to be "Destroyer of Toilets"

Edited by molarbear
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, Zenigundam said:

Not looking too good for Pooh! 🎅

It’s actually not looking that bad either. I could still win. I have a player in play tonight and I’m only trailing by 6.9 points so, you never know. You worry about yourself and your own pathetic team 😆

Actually as for you, you’re finished 💩

Edited by 1pooh4u

33 minutes ago, 1pooh4u said:

It’s actually not looking that bad either. I could still win. I have a player in play tonight and I’m only trailing by 6.9 points so, you never know. You worry about yourself and your own pathetic team 😆

You keep living in the past. Don't you realize that it's Monday morning? 🤦‍♂️

25 minutes ago, 1pooh4u said:

Don’t you realize there’s a game tonight. You disgusting, drunken, grizzly bear? 💩

Take a step back there, cubbie bear. I don't appreciate you slandering my name like that. I already had some teenage girls over YouTube slander my name and call me "gross" and a "pervert" in the comments section of the newly uploaded Jeff Sokol Hansen v. Predator vid, so I'm not on board with what you're saying. How dare they talk to me like that... they're jealous.... 

4 minutes ago, Zenigundam said:

Take a step back there, cubbie bear. I don't appreciate you slandering my name like that. I already had some teenage girls over YouTube slander my name and call me "gross" and a "pervert" in the comments section of the newly uploaded Jeff Sokol Hansen v. Predator vid, so I'm not on board with what you're saying. How dare they talk to me like that... they're jealous.... 

Why would they be jealous that you’re an inept pervert? 😆

8 hours ago, 1pooh4u said:

Wait... this is like a two week matchup, right?  Why the hell is Zeni talking smack with another week to go?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, scoobdog said:

Wait... this is like a two week matchup, right?  Why the hell is Zeni talking smack with another week to go?

I thought if we lose we’re done. I don’t know lol I’ll re-read what empty said. Zeni’s talking shit cuz he’s thirsty for my attention.  For a dude that talks “legal age teen babes” shit, he sure does climb up my ass a lot. He’s confused 😆

Just now, 1pooh4u said:

I thought if we lose we’re done. I don’t know lol I’ll re-read what empty said. Zeni’s talking shit cuz he’s thirsty for my attention.  For a dude that talks “legal age teen babes” shit, he sure does climb up my ass a lot. He’s confused 😆

I was just looking at the matchups and it says you have 12 games to go.  I haven't paid much attention because I'm not particularly in need of a custom rank for winning a losers bracket.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, scoobdog said:

I was just looking at the matchups and it says you have 12 games to go.  I haven't paid much attention because I'm not particularly in need of a custom rank for winning a losers bracket.

Lol, I think I’m better off not knowing what’s going on 😆

• Haha 1

Just now, Distortedreasoning said:

i got crushed in fantasy. and it wasnt even close. only managed to score 128 between the two weeks. what an embarrassing effort. cant even show my face around here anymore. i'll be following zeni and doing my disappearing act too lol. 

But at least you don’t talk random shit at people. You’re good. 

As for @Zenigundam he shouldn’t show his face around here no more 💩