UnevenEdge

EMPTY'S BIG FAT GREEK FANTASY FOOTBALL LEAGUE DISCUSSION THREAD

Nah I'm fucking  pissed now!!!! What is this shit?!?!?! I'm actually angrier than I was on OkCupid this weekend!!!! FUCK all because I fucki ng switched Ahgolor for Hogan at 12:58 you stupid fuck, I'm gonna find Chris Hogan and knock his teeth out!!!! 🀬🀬🀬

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Zenigundam said:

Nah I'm fucking  pissed now!!!! What is this shit?!?!?! I'm actually angrier than I was on OkCupid this weekend!!!! FUCK all because I fucki ng switched Ahgolor for Hogan at 12:58 you stupid fuck, I'm gonna find Chris Hogan and knock his teeth out!!!! 🀬🀬🀬

I was missing a RB and a kicker and I still beat you. Bet you thought you had it in the bag. LMMFAO! Β I don’t care if I win again all season πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, 1pooh4u said:

I was missing a RB and a kicker and I still beat you. Bet you thought you had it in the bag. LMMFAO! Β I don’t care if I win again all season πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Pending Robbie Gould missing 21 kicks in tomorrow's game I think I just got my first W

• Like 3

3 hours ago, 1pooh4u said:

i still wanna run the table but if i lose out the remainder of the season, at least i can say i beat zeni lol.Β 

Β 

2 hours ago, molarbear said:

Pending Robbie Gould missing 21 kicks in tomorrow's game I think I just got my first W

i knew you could do it. cant be unlucky forever lol.Β 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Distortedreasoning said:

i still wanna run the table but if i lose out the remainder of the season, at least i can say i beat zeni lol.Β 

Β 

i knew you could do it. cant be unlucky forever lol.Β 

You have no idea how frustrating it is to have not terrible players and lose 9 weeks in a row

Imma call my Ma tomorrow and tell her she can be proud of her son again

• Haha 3

7 hours ago, Distortedreasoning said:

Β 

Β 

His response was all I needed. He’s tiiiiiight πŸ˜†

obviously I would love to keep winning but this particular win against shit talking Zeni made the entire season worth it for me 🀣

• Like 2

On 11/13/2018 at 2:22 AM, molarbear said:

Golden Tate failed me.Β 

Somehow my RB's stepped up

Finally got a win!

Β 

https://youtu.be/EZQUVZKrH3I?t=85

I'm actually very competitive and kind got this feel going, playoffs do not mock my team of disappointments

That being said if I lose next week I"m having a Player sale.Β Β  Make your offer for whom you want on my team,Β  I'd like to say I'm going full Theo Epstein but fantasy football doesn't work that way.Β 

Β 

11 hours ago, molarbear said:

https://youtu.be/EZQUVZKrH3I?t=85

I'm actually very competitive and kind got this feel going, playoffs do not mock my team of disappointments

That being said if I lose next week I"m having a Player sale.Β Β  Make your offer for whom you want on my team,Β  I'd like to say I'm going full Theo Epstein but fantasy football doesn't work that way.Β 

Β 

dibs on devante adams!

my offer is dick pics!

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, 1pooh4u said:

I really love how Zeni hasn’t been back. He couldn’t handle two losses in a row. First by a true alpha and second by a female πŸ’©

come back @Zenigundam don’t be like that 🀣🀣🀣🀣

he probably feels ashamed after we beat him. even if he ends up winning this thing he still lost to us. and if he doesnt win, it's not very alpha of him. its a win win for us reallyΒ :D

10 hours ago, molarbear said:

Eww

ok then, tell me what you wantΒ xD

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Distortedreasoning said:

he probably feels ashamed after we beat him. even if he ends up winning this thing he still lost to us. and if he doesnt win, it's not very alpha of him. its a win win for us reallyΒ :D

ok then, tell me what you wantΒ xD

It’s been so long since I’ve been in a win/win situation. Feels good man πŸ˜†

My best pick: either Kareem Hunt at 20 or Aaron Jones at 125.

Worst pick: Demaryius Thomas at 44. Really all of my receivers other than Edelman.

Biggest regret: Drafting Fitzgerald over Kelce. Drafting Thomas over Cooks/Woods.

Should've known better: not to draft Larry Fitzgerald in round 3 after Arians retirement.

Still, second place!

7 minutes ago, Distortedreasoning said:

got spanked hard this week. not even close. needed the win to stay alive for the playoffs but im pretty much out now. im still gonna keep my roster intact and play to at least ruin other peoples weeks.

Golden Tate and John Brown failed me again

They both went from being 15-20 pts a week to single digits

10 hours ago, molarbear said:

Golden Tate and John Brown failed me again

They both went from being 15-20 pts a week to single digits

i was surprised tate gave you that kind of production in the first place. he was very hit and miss whenever i've had him on my fantasy. as for john brown, maybe lamar jackson stoled some of his points with rushing touchdowns?Β 

7 minutes ago, Distortedreasoning said:

i was surprised tate gave you that kind of production in the first place. he was very hit and miss whenever i've had him on my fantasy. as for john brown, maybe lamar jackson stoled some of his points with rushing touchdowns?Β 

He was good until he got traded to the fucking Eagles who don't seem to want to target him.Β  I thought it'd work out because he's with an offensive coordinator he's worked with before but.... nope

Best pick: Tyreek Hill at 41
Worst pick: David Johnson at 8 (lack of production even though he's come alive lately, and I traded him away for TY Hilton, who has done okay aside from his injured weeks)
Biggest regret: Dropping Calvin Ridley
Should have known better: Wish I'd drafted George Kittle when I had the chance but I settled for Trey Burton a round later. Trey Burton is no longer on my team.

Also, the move that saved my season was trading away Garoppolo and Carlos Hyde for McCaffrey and Tyrod Taylor. Even though Taylor is the backup, it was worth it in the long run because McCaffrey has been huge all year and all I gave up was Carlos Hyde. The QBs were a wash.

Also, just a reminder for those of us competing for playoff spots, the playoffs will feature the TOP FOUR teams and each playoff match will span two weeks. Highest head-to-head score after two weeks will move on to the championship.

Β 

I considered changing it but it wouldn't be fair to do that now unless everyone was on board. I could make it the top six teams and have playoffs be a week long with byes in week 14 for the top two teams.

Edited by empty

On 11/27/2018 at 12:14 AM, empty said:

Also, just a reminder for those of us competing for playoff spots, the playoffs will feature the TOP FOUR teams and each playoff match will span two weeks. Highest head-to-head score after two weeks will move on to the championship.

Β 

I considered changing it but it wouldn't be fair to do that now unless everyone was on board. I could make it the top six teams and have playoffs be a week long with byes in week 14 for the top two teams.

isnt there a toilet bowl for us losers? we gotta settle whos best of the worst.Β 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, empty said:

5c04fea6b92ca_youtried.jpg.6b08e8633ef30b2eedeb6a0101ce8aa8.jpg

Β 

3 hours ago, empty said:

But for serious thanks for not just abandoning your team.

I would never.Β 

Would I help friends out by giving them a tit for nothing trade.... yes, did I?Β  No one excepted said deals.Β  I can't blame them because my Star RB and go to WR's have collectively scored a whopping 11 points combined this week.Β 

I think this is a sign that the Universal RNG is not in my favor.Β  John Brown scored exactly zero points this week, I can't wait until later tonight when Golden Tate scores negative 5 points instead of 20+... I'm sure he'll do it very majestic like in the process though

PLAYOFFS ARE HERE

PLAYOFFS ARE HERE

PLAYOFFS ARE HERE!!!!!!!!!!

Tiebreakers were determined by total points scored through the season.

Your playoff matchups:

#1 Tim Tebow and the Mile Highs vs #4 Feckless Tunts

#2 SNEK Lee vs #3 Team PoohBear Redux

CONSOLATION BRACKET

#6 Johnsonville Brats vs #5 Lone Wolf Alpha Male Warriors

#8 PDX Mas Puto vs #7 DF Thunderbirds

#10 Steel Curtain vs #9 Teddy Throwsevelt

#12 Dog Walkers vs #11 Balling Pandas

Edited by empty
  • Like 2