UnevenEdge

EMPTY'S BIG FAT GREEK FANTASY FOOTBALL LEAGUE DISCUSSION THREAD

41 minutes ago, Distortedreasoning said:

thank you sea chickens for scoring that last minute pointless td. it gave me the win in fantasy this week. 

sorry dog walker, close but no cigar B|

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, molarbear said:

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!

they had like a  .1% chance to tie with an onside kick recovery and  a touchdown. 

I didn't start Golden Tate because he was listed as "Questionable"

He proceeded to rack up nearly 30 points while sitting on my bench

Meanwhile I picked up Tannehill for my QB slot because Smith was on a Bye week, may as well have just left Smith there because that asshole got zero fucking points

3 hours ago, Zenigundam said:

*makes out with a legal age teen*

Didn't I beat you last week? 😌

No, you didn’t. I lost my first week. I’m so far 3-1 😏

I haven’t faced you yet and had we faced off this week I would’ve beat you. 😏

Edited by 1pooh4u

1 hour ago, Distortedreasoning said:

well i guess it was unrealistic to expect mahomes to keep up that ridiculous pace throughout the entire season.  its still early but doesnt seem like he will be having another monster game. another fantasy week lost for me here sigh. 

I was like no stop throwing no TDs close matchup 

25 minutes ago, scoobdog said:

I been getting more into this than I had anticipated.  I especially take pleasure in Cam Newton showing.

I was at first but after losing the first 5 matches I began to feel like Squidward in that Magical Conch episode of Spongebob

• Haha 1

On 10/23/2018 at 2:04 PM, Hachiman said:

I'm just ashamed that I lost to zeni because some players I had were hurt or inefficient to the games.

not as bad as losing to someone who stole the player you tried to pick up off the waiver wires but get outbidded. i didnt even get any notifications 9_9

and yes trey burton would have given me the win. 

On 10/23/2018 at 2:03 PM, molarbear said:

0-7

My team is like a middle aged man's dick

It just can't rise to the occasion

its tough especially with this many people. waiver wires are just depleted. you can still try to make some predictions, but its literally digging trash and hoping to find treasure. your next best option is to try and trade but thats also tough since everyone is trying to get the best trade they can get. 

19 minutes ago, Distortedreasoning said:

its tough especially with this many people. waiver wires are just depleted. you can still try to make some predictions, but its literally digging trash and hoping to find treasure. your next best option is to try and trade but thats also tough since everyone is trying to get the best trade they can get. 

That's the thing my team isn't that bad, they're just so fucking unlucky

I'm sorry but Golden Tate is too fucking talented to ever just score 6.5 points in any week, fyi

that being said there are numerous weeks where I score more than 5 other teams in the league and loose, then my team scores 71 points total and I get outscored by only 10-15 points

It's a roll of the dice and lady luck has not been on my side this season

10 hours ago, molarbear said:

That's the thing my team isn't that bad, they're just so fucking unlucky

I'm sorry but Golden Tate is too fucking talented to ever just score 6.5 points in any week, fyi

that being said there are numerous weeks where I score more than 5 other teams in the league and loose, then my team scores 71 points total and I get outscored by only 10-15 points

It's a roll of the dice and lady luck has not been on my side this season

i just looked at your team, it looks good to me but yeah looks like you might have gotten really unlucky with their variance in how they score. you hit the losing combination all the time. have you considered trying to upgrade your qb in a trade? 

10 hours ago, Distortedreasoning said:

i just looked at your team, it looks good to me but yeah looks like you might have gotten really unlucky with their variance in how they score. you hit the losing combination all the time. have you considered trying to upgrade your qb in a trade? 

I did for awhile but at this point it's really not worth it

9 hours ago, empty said:

Didn't make enough of a gap between myself and Scoob, and Patriots D against the Bills. THE BILLS. I'm fucked.

SHould have started Boyd over Hilton like my gut told me to.

Enjoy the win bud.

Easy there.  It's not a given by any stretch.

Actually, this week has been fucking crazy.  I've never scored in the 150s and I don't know I will again.  I think Cam had enough of Jingai and decided to take over the game.

12 hours ago, empty said:

Didn't make enough of a gap between myself and Scoob, and Patriots D against the Bills. THE BILLS. I'm fucked.

SHould have started Boyd over Hilton like my gut told me to.

Enjoy the win bud.

the pats D is gonna get like 20 points. not because they are good but because the bills offense is that bad. 

6 hours ago, Distortedreasoning said:

the pats D is gonna get like 20 points. not because they are good but because the bills offense is that bad. 

just came back from watching this "game" fucking bills. all they needed to do was give the ball back to the pats just one last time so that james white could get 6 more yards for me to win this week of fantasy. also fuck the ravens, thats the second time in this league they cost me a game! 

5 hours ago, Hachiman said:

Gonna put Cousins on the block for a 2nd string QB. God knows why I keep starting Cousins for the past couple of weeks when Wenz keeps out playing Cousins. After week 9 that is.

i would just go to waiver wires and see which qbs are playing the bucs, falcons, lions, raiders, or giants. thats what im gonna do when mahomes has his bye week.