UnevenEdge

what are u guys up to this morning

quebecelegy

working, but its a pretty good slow day so i can get some projects done.

its just now lunch and i already got the entire department shifted to make a couple extra aisles in the back for infant and toddler shiz. half of it is already re-merchandised onto the new fixtures i put together in those aisles. now i have to figure out moving the rest so i can fit the furniture and crib pads out. unfortunately that means dismantling some stuff and taking down shelves that weigh a bajillion pounds. then a meeting, then its back up to the front of the depts so i can space out those shelves to fit new luggage. i know, super exciting stuff! lol, but its the part of my job that i actually like :P 

Went to class, am currently doing homework and UEMB'ing.

On my way home from class, I almost crashed my car.  :| It was raining, and I hit a yellow light. I figured I was too far away from the light to speed up and beat it, but I was also close enough to it where I felt the need to hit the breaks more than gradually. I lost control of the car and turn a large swerve left. Then I over-corrected right. Then I over corrected left again. Then I straightened out and and got to a nice stop just in time to stop right at the red light.

Thank fricking god there were no cars in front, behind, or next to me.  :|

Went to class, am currently doing homework and UEMB'ing.

On my way home from class, I almost crashed my car.  :| It was raining, and I hit a yellow light. I figured I was too far away from the light to speed up and beat it, but I was also close enough to it where I felt the need to hit the breaks more than gradually. I lost control of the car and turn a large swerve left. Then I over-corrected right. Then I over corrected left again. Then I straightened out and and got to a nice stop just in time to stop right at the red light.

Thank fricking god there were no cars in front, behind, or next to me.  :|

n00b