UnevenEdge

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Stardust Crusaders #45 Discussion!!

So, the scene where Dio makes the senator run the sidewalk. Apparently, the scene in the manga was graphic enough to not be included in the anime.

Also, when  you think about how his powers work, you'll realize that Dio is literally making the effort to physically move people around to make it look like weird shit is happening.

• Thanks 1

I was gonna watch the Stardust Crusaders 90s OVAs at some point between the end of this series and the beginning of DIU, but since we're rolling right into DIU I guess unless it's a marathon during that week it won't be possible.

Somehow in this case, the older stuff may actually have been better:

https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/review/jojo-bizarre-adventure-stardust-crusaders-egypt-arc/episode-21/.88742

ANN gave this episode a "B". I'm just GLAD we're finally to DIO, even if he's now saying "MudaMudaMuda," I guess as a counterweight to Jotaro's "OraOraOra!"

3 hours ago, OwlChemist81 said:

I'm just GLAD we're finally to DIO, even if he's now saying "MudaMudaMuda," I guess as a counterweight to Jotaro's "OraOraOra!"

It's obviously exactly that. Making it painfully clear who his rival is.

• Like 1

On ‎7‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 3:38 AM, rpgamer said:

It's obviously exactly that. Making it painfully clear who his rival is.

Yep, it's totally telegraphing who will be in the final confrontation with DIO!

Poor ol' Willy Philly; thought he might make it through to Part 2 of this arc, but sadly it wasn't meant to be. :D

Yeah. Being fair, the show has never been big on the whole "with my friends by my side, we can accomplish anything together" trope.

Serious question, tho, unrelated, when was the last time Hierophant Green was out? Feels like Kaki's been back for a while now and just not really done anything. I guess technically they played some video games. I guess that's why it feels like it's been longer; not exactly the usual stand showcase.

• Like 1