UnevenEdge

So me and my buddies filmed a show to submit to Adult Swim

2 minutes ago, GunStarHero said:

If youre serious about that then I can provide some guidance and/or assistance if you'd like. I submitted multiple pilots to them and got as far as talking face to face with writers from various shows (Venture Bros., ATHF, and Frisky Dingo/Sealab). 

I know most people here are just gonna troll but I'm actually 100% serious. Both episodes were just released today. If you're serious about helping I would really appreciate it. 

2 minutes ago, That_One_Guy said:

I know most people here are just gonna troll but I'm actually 100% serious. Both episodes were just released today. If you're serious about helping I would really appreciate it. 

First things first, you guys need to sign an NDA. Without that, they wont look at it. You may need to contact them to get a copy of theirs if it's not online somewhere. 

• Like 1

Just now, GunStarHero said:

First things first, you guys need to sign an NDA. Without that, they wont look at it. You may need to contact them to get a copy of theirs if it's not online somewhere. 

I'll mention that to the producers. Why do they need an NDA just to submit a show? Also they have both episodes on YouTube right now. Does that prevent us from being considered? 

2 minutes ago, That_One_Guy said:

I'll mention that to the producers. Why do they need an NDA just to submit a show? Also they have both episodes on YouTube right now. Does that prevent us from being considered? 

An NDA is a nondisclosure agreement. They cannot legally view your submission without one. It also has the added effect of filtering out most requests.

I'm not sure about the YouTube thing. All our submissions exclusively existed within each respective submission. Best to just Google that. Worse case scenario just unlist the videos. 

33 minutes ago, GunStarHero said:

An NDA is a nondisclosure agreement. They cannot legally view your submission without one. It also has the added effect of filtering out most requests.

I'm not sure about the YouTube thing. All our submissions exclusively existed within each respective submission. Best to just Google that. Worse case scenario just unlist the videos. 

I talked to them. Apparently they have everything in order. The producers are way smarter with all of this stuff than I am. They've submitted stuff before. And yeah they have it unlisted so you can only watch it if you have the link

29 minutes ago, Nabloom said:

Please keep me in mind as a recurring special guest. Let me ride your coattails on this one 

We actually need someone who's willing to get mock fucked in the ass with a dildo machine. Lol every actor we've asked has turned it down. 

Edited by That_One_Guy

10 minutes ago, Gyaos said:

I'm guessing since you released the video, it was denied?

Because I actually would have watched this on Sunday nights.

nah it hasn't been denied. They were ok with releasing these two episodes and they told us to share it so I'm assuming it's ok.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, That_One_Guy said:

We actually need someone who's willing to get mock fucked in the ass with a dildo machine. Lol every actor we've asked has turned it down. 

Ned Beatty is like a second cousin once removed by marriage or some such shit. :D

I'm not going to ask him. 

On 5/29/2018 at 11:34 PM, That_One_Guy said:

alright, i'm gonna need a bottle of whiskey and a lot of lube.....

wait, what does "mock" mean o.O