UnevenEdge

Post a picture of yourself - v9001

Guest The Hound

1 minute ago, GreatBallsOfJizz said:

Nah. Her lips just make mine look thin. If they didn't look totally natural you'd swear it had to be collagen implants.

Yeah those lips are built. I'm not gonna say the acronym but I hope you got that at some point homie. Don't respond to this not trying to fuck you up. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Nabloom said:

Yeah those lips are built. I'm not gonna say the acronym but I hope you got that at some point homie. Don't respond to this not trying to fuck you up. 

I fuck myself up more than enough, especially early on. But I want her to know the full experience of me.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, GreatBallsOfJizz said:

I forgot to bring my trimmer.

Assholes.

It's ok, you're not the first one to dispel the negative stereotype of neckbeards.

BhSmI-1CUAA0_5l.png

I don't know how much of a sports fan you are, but anyone who knows anything about baseball knows Buster Posey ain't no loser.

Edited by Doom Metal Alchemist

19 hours ago, Clu said:

Damn, this was before the crushing reality of life and responsibilities. I don't know if I had frosted tips, but it looks like it.

FB_IMG_1532528994448.jpg

I've seen you post a couple photos with this chick, she looks like an old friend of mine. Was she super friendly? She looks like she was.

4 minutes ago, GreatBallsOfJizz said:

I've seen you post a couple photos with this chick, she looks like an old friend of mine. Was she super friendly? She looks like she was.

We're still friends. We dated for 7 years, then the mid 20s happened.   And well, you know. She's Italian and Mexican... So I don't know if I'd call her friendly..

22 hours ago, Clu said:

Damn, this was before the crushing reality of life and responsibilities. I don't know if I had frosted tips, but it looks like it.

FB_IMG_1532528994448.jpg

holy fucking shit you were one of those looking guys. my entire opinion on you has changed forever

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, GreatBallsOfJizz said:

Holy shit, Lean On Me. I totally forgot the joke i was gonna make about them being there now. Omaha is really segregated so if i saw that many black people at a party i was in north O.

.......That's an assembly in the highschool gym....Maybe the fact that I'm high as fuck threw you off, but it's not a party.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, fuggstop said:

Maybe theyre the size of the holes in your sinuses lol

Worry about yourself and you new health issue every week.

Well, I guess I have to hold your hand so your insults will at least make sense.

There are no holes in my sinuses, they are swollen

This isn't a new issue, it's the same isue that had that Indian quack sending breathing machines to my house to treat sleep apnea and him to promote his line of vegan cuisine which I found out he sold before telling him to fuck himself.

With my now competent doctor, they are treating my poor sleep breathing at the true source and not for some fictional sleep apnea that I'll bet your fat ass actually has and would know about if you would stop using your Obamacare to try and get Xans.....Now that you've been all caught up, do try to use what little brain power you aren't using at your totally tough job and come at me with some fire next time.

Edited by Buddyroe360
  • Haha 1