UnevenEdge

Prison ex bf wrote me a letter. Havent heard from him in months

fuggnificent

37 minutes ago, fuggnificent said:

Apparently he was in solitary confinement for 4 months after being jumped and stabbed by gang members blah blah. I dont feel sorry for him. What did he think happens in max security jail?

20180426_192922.jpg

DEAREST CANDY!!!!!

HEY MY LOVE HOW....!!!!!

BEEN SO LONG SIN...!!!!!

I HAVE BEEN ON LOCK....!!!!!

WITH NO CONTACT....!!!!!!

I GOT INTO SOME....!!!!!!

I WAS BEATEN & STA....!!!!!!

16 DUDES. OH THE....!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 minutes ago, naraku360 said:

DEAREST CANDY!!!!!

HEY MY LOVE HOW....!!!!!

BEEN SO LONG SIN...!!!!!

I HAVE BEEN ON LOCK....!!!!!

WITH NO CONTACT....!!!!!!

I GOT INTO SOME....!!!!!!

I WAS BEATEN & STA....!!!!!!

16 DUDES. OH THE....!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im not gonna post the whole letter but just a bunch of non sense about him just now realizing how awesome i am then asking me to visit blah blah im over it. I hate to bring him even further down but i feel nothing for him or anyone anymore. Fuck sorry ass men!

Just now, scoobdog said:

What?

You won't even send him one pic of your boobs for old times sake?

Cruel!

You cant send that. He did asks for pics. I used to take them on my phone then print them on expensive printer paper. I also printed him about 100 pics of females off the net. He "sold" them to other inmates. Fuck him so hard.

7 minutes ago, fuggnificent said:

Im not gonna post the whole letter but just a bunch of non sense about him just now realizing how awesome i am then asking me to visit blah blah im over it. I hate to bring him even further down but i feel nothing for him or anyone anymore. Fuck sorry ass men!

Okay, but why does he write in all caps? 

19 minutes ago, Phillies said:

um.. what is the 16 dudes part about?

I think he was beaten and stabbed by 16 dudes.

I don't claim to know anything about prison culture, but it seems like if 16 dudes decide all at once to beat you and stab you, you'd THINK you would've done something to provoke it, right? Can you imagine 16 dudes just eyeing the courtyard going, "now, which of these dudes should we beat up? Hmmmmmmm..... How about that guy?" I mean for 16 of them there must've been a reason. Could be a really fucking stupid reason, but I'm sure a reason none the less.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

I don't claim to know anything about prison culture, but it seems like if 16 dudes decide all at once to beat you and stab you, you'd THINK you would've done something to provoke it, right? Can you imagine 16 dudes just eyeing the courtyard going, "now, which of these dudes should we beat up? Hmmmmmmm..... How about that guy?" I mean for 16 of them there must've been a reason. Could be a really fucking stupid reason, but I'm sure a reason none the less.

I'm pretty sure claiming that a high number of guys jumped him in prison is the equivalent to lying about dick size. Ain't no 16 guys jumping a small fry. 5 tops. More than that and the job would have gotten finished. Dude could have at least been subtle and said something like 10 guys.

• Thanks 3

9 minutes ago, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

What if he got butt rapped by 16 dudes?? 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, SorceressPol said:

I'm pretty sure claiming that a high number of guys jumped him in prison is the equivalent to lying about dick size. Ain't no 16 guys jumping a small fry. 5 tops. More than that and the job would have gotten finished. Dude could have at least been subtle and said something like 10 guys.

Yeah part of what I was alluding to was he was lying in an effort to gain her sympathy, and wondering what his explanation would be of why they all attacked him.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, fuggnificent said:

Fuck u. I was devastated that he was in prison and did all kinds of things to make it better for him. He just went right back so now i dont do shit.

The dude was a fucking loser.  He wasn't even a bad boy kind of loser, he was a Shemp Howard.

He kidnapped some guy and was going to kill him. Dude raped his cousin or something? Dunno. Cant remember. 

I re-read the letter. Says 16 guys were jumping him out of a gang. Dont kno why they stabbed him, too. This was at Lee correctional...the one where there was a riot last week and 7 prisoners died. Its bad there.

This handwriting is all over the fucking place. It starts out looking like a lefty wrote it.

Then, it looks like the paper was turned to compensate the lefty writing style without the slant. Then, it goes into the prison equivalent of "Yeah, my dick is big" with the "jumped by 16 dudes" portion, which looks like it was written by a righty.

Leads me to believe this shit is fake as fuck. Looks like someone is trying to mask their own loneliness by writing themselves letters, to me.