UnevenEdge

ladies, do you ever shop at Victoria's Secret?

MEXobiologist

i like lingerie, i buy plenty enough lingerie... but it seems like that brand specifically is proportioned strangely.

the bras and panties are fine... well, so long as the bra straps are adjustable. its all their teddies and one piece items that are awkward.

is it just me or does their lingerie fit weird?

Hmm, I just buy underwear there (especially when they have those deals).

They fit fine.

I think compared to the last time I bought underwear (same bikini style), the ass has a little less fabric, but not too less to make constant wedgies. :D

The bras, it's been forever since I got a Vikki Secret bra, they were eh tho.

Hmm, I just buy underwear there (especially when they have those deals).

They fit fine.

I think compared to the last time I bought underwear (same bikini style), the ass has a little less fabric, but not too less to make constant wedgies. :D

The bras, it's been forever since I got a Vikki Secret bra, they were eh tho.

yeah the undies fit pretty standard for the different cuts.

i wound up with 5 new pairs of those and i got a cool and super comfy black bra. the kind with those extra straps the cross down and between the tatas.

its the "lingerie" one piece items that never seem to fit right. like they pinch in some weird areas or are too baggy in others... the cups always seem strange, idk.

yeah the undies fit pretty standard for the different cuts.

i wound up with 5 new pairs of those and i got a cool and super comfy black bra. the kind with those extra straps the cross down and between the tatas.

its the "lingerie" one piece items that never seem to fit right. like they pinch in some weird areas or are too baggy in others... the cups always seem strange, idk.

Oh nice.

I should check out their bras again.

I'm happy with my  Wacoal bras, tho.

Really?  Well that sounds hella uncomfortable...dafuq?

You should tell them this, 'cuz ew.

Its not just you.  But I think a lot of their stuff fits different. 

Part of that though is it seems like every company makes the same exact thing somehow different.

Even bras and panties seem to always be cut a little different or made of a different material from company to company. 

Bikini from one company fits great, bikini from another rides so far up my butt........well you get the idea lol.

(part of this to might because I buy a lot of stuff online now)

I do love some of their stuff though.  Sexy stuff is always fun from VC.  Not always better, but the brand for whatever reason makes it feel sexier

Oh nice.

I should check out their bras again.

I'm happy with my  Wacoal bras, tho.

Really?  Well that sounds hella uncomfortable...dafuq?

You should tell them this, 'cuz ew.

my go to for bras is calvin klein and we get them in plenty at the maxx. so comfy, so lasting... i just got a 60$ GC for VS from my mom for xmas and thought i would catch the end of the semi annual. didn't even end up getting any of that stuff tho, lol >.<

i mean, it could just be my body, idk. but like i said, i buy it from plenty other places just fine. well, with as much difficulty as shopping for anything else clothing wise.

i have a thing for vintage satin and lace gowns. i don't even have this much trouble shopping those.

its just this place, every single time i try. one time i even tried on every piece in the store in multiple sizes and nothin.

my go to for bras is calvin klein and we get them in plenty at the maxx. so comfy, so lasting... i just got a 60$ GC for VS from my mom for xmas and thought i would catch the end of the semi annual. didn't even end up getting any of that stuff tho, lol >.<

i mean, it could just be my body, idk. but like i said, i buy it from plenty other places just fine. well, with as much difficulty as shopping for anything else clothing wise.

i have a thing for vintage satin and lace gowns. i don't even have this much trouble shopping those.

its just this place, every single time i try. one time i even tried on every piece in the store in multiple sizes and nothin.

Lol, damn.

Yeah, that's sooo weird since you shop other places, so you know your size (and you tried on multiple items).

*SHRUGS*

Vikki secrets needs to get their shet together for lingerie :D

Maybe in a couple of years it'll be better >.>;

Its not just you.  But I think a lot of their stuff fits different. 

Part of that though is it seems like every company makes the same exact thing somehow different.

Even bras and panties seem to always be cut a little different or made of a different material from company to company. 

Bikini from one company fits great, bikini from another rides so far up my butt........well you get the idea lol.

(part of this to might because I buy a lot of stuff online now)

I do love some of their stuff though.  Sexy stuff is always fun from VC.  Not always better, but the brand for whatever reason makes it feel sexier

oh for sure! shopping for lingerie, dresses, and pants online is almost a complete no-no for me. i only have success maybe 1/10 times v.v unless i've already tried a specific item and am just restocking up on it.

thats just the thing, if it fits weird i don't feel sexy and it all fits weird so the brand does nothing for me.

i've been eyeballing some lingerie on etsy though >.>

there is a lot of different and smexy stuffs there that are reasonably priced that i may have to take the risk on.

Lol, damn.

Yeah, that's sooo weird since you shop other places, so you know your size (and you tried on multiple items).

*SHRUGS*

Vikki secrets needs to get their shet together for lingerie :D

Maybe in a couple of years it'll be better >.>;

lol, maybe if my body shape changes as i work out, i will try again and see if that makes a difference too :D

oh for sure! shopping for lingerie, dresses, and pants online is almost a complete no-no for me. i only have success maybe 1/10 times v.v unless i've already tried a specific item and am just restocking up on it.

thats just the thing, if it fits weird i don't feel sexy and it all fits weird so the brand does nothing for me.

i've been eyeballing some lingerie on etsy though >.>

there is a lot of different and smexy stuffs there that are reasonably priced that i may have to take the risk on.

I always use Amazon and they have a pretty good sizing chart once you figure out how to understand/work it. Plus you can figure out if they fit big/small based on reviews.  Took me a while to figure it out.....but I figured it out lol.  Now I get like 8/10 things that work.  Dresses are tough and I still prefer to buy those in person, but everything else isnt to bad.  One trick if you arent sure what size is the right one is to get close to the size you want and then order a size up and down.  Then just return the one that doesnt fit.  amazon doesnt charge for returns if you have Prime. 

I totally get what you mean though.  Its hard to feel sexy if the clothes dont fit right.  Nothing worse than wanting to feel sexy but then all of a sudden feeling frumpy. 

Ive never really bought stuff off of etsy actually.  Amazon owns me <.<  Might have to try etsy though if you get something and its good.  You can never have enough smexy stuff  ;D

I like their panties but their lingerie styles aren't really my thing.

is it just their styles in general or is it that you don't really do much lingerie anywho?

i remember when they used to have a plethora of unique looking and extra sexy lingerie items in their stores. as much as panties and bras, but now you only really see that stuff online.

i mostly like to buy the vintage sexy gown stuffs. sometimes i just want to sit around in them and drink a cocktail or wine, feelin all fancy.

is it just their styles in general or is it that you don't really do much lingerie anywho?

i remember when they used to have a plethora of unique looking and extra sexy lingerie items in their stores. as much as panties and bras, but now you only really see that stuff online.

i mostly like to buy the vintage sexy gown stuffs. sometimes i just want to sit around in them and drink a cocktail or wine, feelin all fancy.

I'm not into babydolls and short slips. I am a sucker for the vintage gowns too that are floorlength and make you look like a soap opera star. Those suckers are expensive as hell though.

I always use Amazon and they have a pretty good sizing chart once you figure out how to understand/work it. Plus you can figure out if they fit big/small based on reviews.  Took me a while to figure it out.....but I figured it out lol.  Now I get like 8/10 things that work.  Dresses are tough and I still prefer to buy those in person, but everything else isnt to bad.  One trick if you arent sure what size is the right one is to get close to the size you want and then order a size up and down.  Then just return the one that doesnt fit.  amazon doesnt charge for returns if you have Prime. 

I totally get what you mean though.  Its hard to feel sexy if the clothes dont fit right.  Nothing worse than wanting to feel sexy but then all of a sudden feeling frumpy. 

Ive never really bought stuff off of etsy actually.  Amazon owns me <.<  Might have to try etsy though if you get something and its good.  You can never have enough smexy stuff  ;D

lol, and i almost never use amazon!  :D

only cuz i fear buying the wrong stuff

I'm not into babydolls and short slips. I am a sucker for the vintage gowns too that are floorlength and make you look like a soap opera star. Those suckers are expensive as hell though.

haha, yeah they are!

i've been able to come across some in thrift shops though at under 60$

you just got to want to dig around for hours like i usually do  :D

seriously, no one likes to shop with me  :(

i really really like them a whole lot and have quite a few so now i'm trying to stock up on some more sexy type items.

This thread was a huge let down. It had a promising start but it really fell apart towards the middle when no one posted pics of themselves in hot lingerie.  And the ending in my opinion was just awful.

D - must try harder.

I dont. They're things fit strange to me. Maybe its vanity sizing? I dunno. I know damn well I'm not a D cup anything. C cup sure .... but D cup I am certainly not

see the bras fit me fine, i still wear the average 34c there too, its all that other weird shit.

i'm glad i'm not the only one that had problems fitting their stuff tho

maybe its our body shapes???

This thread was a huge let down. It had a promising start but it really fell apart towards the middle when no one posted pics of themselves in hot lingerie.  And the ending in my opinion was just awful.

D - must try harder.

look who you're talking to here!

did you really think we would. most people wouldn't even show you their ankle let alone sexy lingerie pics. thems for special someones.... maybe... if they're lucky...

lol, and i almost never use amazon!  :D

only cuz i fear buying the wrong stuff

Amazon gets a lot of my money.  I get these emails where If I havent bought anything in a while its like "Heyyyyyyy, you havent bought anything in a while.  Why not buy this?" and its always some really cute skirt or leggings or something that I didnt know I needed until I saw it.

I like your choices!  The last one in particular I could see buying(your evil for making me spend more of my money!  >( ).............I also like strappy stuff so we have the same likes it seems lol.

look who you're talking to here!

did you really think we would. most people wouldn't even show you their ankle let alone sexy lingerie pics. thems for special someones.... maybe... if they're lucky...

Also, way to ignore Lacks' sexeh sailor moon outfit.

That should've been enough to get your jolly's off.