UnevenEdge

ladies, do you ever shop at Victoria's Secret?

MEXobiologist

Amazon gets a lot of my money.  I get these emails where If I havent bought anything in a while its like "Heyyyyyyy, you havent bought anything in a while.  Why not buy this?" and its always some really cute skirt or leggings or something that I didnt know I needed until I saw it.

I like your choices!  The last one in particular I could see buying(your evil for making me spend more of my money!  >( ).............I also like strappy stuff so we have the same likes it seems lol.

you like strappy?

scroll through this a minute or two O_O

there is some misleading dumb stuff thrown in there but so many... idk but those are special occasion pieces fo sho!

https://www.etsy.com/search?q=harness%20lingerie

Amusement aside, I offer this observation; if I had made a thread about the difference between American dress shirt cuts and English shirt cuts it would be a sea of :| 

Just saying. :D

there is a difference? 0.o

anyways, thats probably because guys don't talk much clothing. also, this is about lingerie. ladies have a say, dudes just saw it and perv'd out.

cept lacks. lacks just wants to post youtube links.

you like strappy?

scroll through this a minute or two O_O

there is some misleading dumb stuff thrown in there but so many... idk but those are special occasion pieces fo sho!

https://www.etsy.com/search?q=harness%20lingerie

Depends on the strappy but yes., I do .  Some more than others. 

I could see a lot of this stuff being for fun times.................

Thats the problem with fun stuff like that its more expensive and you cant wear it all the time  :(

there is a difference? 0.o

anyways, thats probably because guys don't talk much clothing. also, this is about lingerie. ladies have a say, dudes just saw it and perv'd out.

cept lacks. lacks just wants to post youtube links.

Yes, there are a couple I've noticed. English shirts seem to be cut a tighter slightly across the sides, they have shorter collar points on a "standard" collar than American collars and most importantly, they only use one sleeve length, the extended length, so you have to order the correct length or your shirt will be too short on the sleeve.

Guys don't talk about clothing, and then they look like scrubs. 

Generally though, yeah threads about boobs and silken covering for boobs will attract guys' attention, be they sharp dressed or not. Of course, if you are sharply dressed you stand a better chance than a Sears catalog wearing scrub.  :D

Lacks is cool like that.

I just lurk and like.  :P

i like lingerie, i buy plenty enough lingerie... but it seems like that brand specifically is proportioned strangely.

the bras and panties are fine... well, so long as the bra straps are adjustable. its all their teddies and one piece items that are awkward.

is it just me or does their lingerie fit weird?

i know what youre talking about!  O0

i like lingerie, i buy plenty enough lingerie... but it seems like that brand specifically is proportioned strangely.

the bras and panties are fine... well, so long as the bra straps are adjustable. its all their teddies and one piece items that are awkward.

is it just me or does their lingerie fit weird?

oddly enough, they have the only bras that fit me well and still look cute.. it's hard to find bras that do not look like your grandmas when you have huge tits :(

I only buy panties and bras from Victoria's Secret (bralettes/padded bras, I know I'm flat chested, stfu)

I buy all lingerie from Yandy, DiscountStripper.com, or in a pinch Spencer's/Adult Stores

I've found, usually, the cheaper the lingerie is, the sexier and better fitting it is. It will have more of a tight bodycon stretch fit to it, and more often than not it will come in One-Size and a Plus-Size (which is just one size fits all for bigger ladies) or S/M, M/LG instead of like XS,S,M,L,XL or omg dress or waist sizes (which have become fucking irrelevant in our time anyway thanks to companies making a real size 2 a size 0 to subconsciously make it more sellable). It's like the more sizes something comes in, the less of a sexy flattering stretch fit it will have.

Typically, expensive lingerie will have more sizes because they use more expensive/supposedly-more-comfortable materials like cotton, silk, etc which are worse for a universally tight stretchy fit. I've stopped buying expensive lingerie altogether because it always seems like it fits worse and isn't any more comfortable than the cheap stuff. And the nylon typically used in cheap lingerie can be quite durable and holds color way better.

And if something is cheap and it comes in lots of sizes, more often the main difference is the bust and the rest will stretch nicely.

Maybe I prefer to shop like this because of how often I need new lingerie outfits and they need to be sexy strippery instead of sexy household lingerie but I still think the cheaper stores have sexier versions of classy outfits than places like VS have anyway.

haha, thats okay. i feel like having a cute booty is more aesthetically pleasing anyways  ;)

ohhhh, i tried on probably the comfiest bralette there yesterday. or at least they marketed it as a bralette but i would call it more of a hybrid, anyways... i wanted it so bad but i put it back because my chest wasn't long enough like for most non adjustable bra stuffs :(

i don't really concern myself with price, well there is a cap on how much i will spend but like brand and how cheap doesn't really matter. all that matters is that it flatters and is comfortable. cuz i work at tjmaxx, i just keep my eye out for stuff coming through there. sometimes i find random gems at h&m too when i go in to restock on basics like ts and tanks. most of my stuff comes from thrift or consignment shops. i don't mess with things that have a crotch in them from those places cuz that gives me the heebjeebs but i've bought some super classy sexy pieces that way.

good lookin on the references! i just pulled up yandy and immediately saw a few pieces on the front page that i already want. i might have a problem v.v

oddly enough, they have the only bras that fit me well and still look cute.. it's hard to find bras that do not look like your grandmas when you have huge tits :(

i can't really relate as my tatas are not big and rather average in size... though i think maybe less than average these days. i thought i read somewhere that d cups are more common these days but i can't remember where nor can i claim the legitimacy of it. anyways, i only know these problems second hand. my sisters tits are enormous and that was always an issue for her. she eventually found some place online and later a specialty lingerie shop in her city that sells sexier/prettier bras that still offer her appropriate support. her biggest beef has always been strap comfort. like before if she found cute bras that actually fit width/cupwise, the straps would be insufficient and flimsy considering what they had to hold up 0.o

Yes, there are a couple I've noticed. English shirts seem to be cut a tighter slightly across the sides, they have shorter collar points on a "standard" collar than American collars and most importantly, they only use one sleeve length, the extended length, so you have to order the correct length or your shirt will be too short on the sleeve.

Guys don't talk about clothing, and then they look like scrubs. 

Generally though, yeah threads about boobs and silken covering for boobs will attract guys' attention, be they sharp dressed or not. Of course, if you are sharply dressed you stand a better chance than a Sears catalog wearing scrub.  :D

Lacks is cool like that.

I just lurk and like.  :P

i'm going to store this knowledge for later reference. i run a mens dept and get all kinds of questions that i have to learn the answers to on the fly, so its always good to have random menswear knowledge at my disposal. so thanks!  :)