UnevenEdge

How do you guys cope with depression?

MegaNaraku

So far I'm kinda "eh" when it comes to medication. Most seem to have side effects that arent even worth it. I've been drinking energy drinks and just taking stimulants to cope so far. When I'm energetic and wired, my depression isn't so bad. But I'm needing a more natural healthier way to go about this. So just wondering what methods you guys may use to cope

sorry im on meds so i guess i cant help.

i still get sad... i usually watch a movie to take my mind off it or i come here (er or asmb) to talk

i eat these expensive acaí fruit bowls and drink bubble tea when it gets really bad. like seriously if i only have $12, ill spend $10 of it on a fruit bowl and i feel better.

:420:

Honestly, this makes my depression even worse.

Anytime I intake THC, I become extremely anxious and thoughts of regret and loathing swirl in my head. I would like to attribute it to the lack of CBD in some strains, but in reality, the anxiety is an after effect from the opiates and amphetamines I consume on a daily basis. Aint no way I'll give up my morning mixtures of Oxycodone + Dextroamp's.

So just wondering what methods you guys may use to cope

i'd probably start by avoiding this place and any advice that comes out of it.

but that means i'm telling you to not take the advice i just told you to take, so now we've created a paradox. this is gonna have a negative impact on the price of tea in china, fur shur.