UnevenEdge

Black Clover Episode 1 "Asta and Yuno" Discussion!!

Don't forget One Piece and Blue Exorcist... Pirate King and Paladin.

Also as Fry once said... It's CLOVERING TIME.

This isn't so much an anime as it is a series of tropes that became sentient and merged with each other to create the blandest shonen ever.

Are they seriously airing this? Is this really happening? It's rated lower on CRoll than School days.. In another World with my Smartphone....Keijo..... The Asterisk War..... GXP.... 

At this point I'm not even mad at you Toonami, just very disappointed =P

• Like 1

FUNimation has Yamato 2199, same as Black Clover. It's not past us yet.

But I don't see it doing well at 11:30. Would be an excellent replacement for Lupin. DeMarco has said he wants it; he just might be waiting until 2018 for it.

Maybe even drop Gundam IBO down to 1 for a Sci-Fi hour and give Hunter x Hunter a boost for the first part of the Chimera Ant arc?

Edited by OwlChemist81

Oh, I definitely won't be watching Black Clover there.

But I will be watching Yamato 2199, RWBY, and the like there. VRV IS the Sh!t, no doubt about it.

And I WILL be watching Black Clover on Toonami because reasons...

But what the hell is the deal with Episode 7 of Juni Taisen? It wasn't uploaded Wednesday like usual...

Edited by OwlChemist81

14 hours ago, PokeNirvash said:

[watches promos]

"I'm gonna be the wizard king!"

Holy shit they aren't even hiding that this is knockoff Fairy Tail Shippuden.

Yep, that's pretty accurate at least so far, lol. The groups style of FT (and magic) merged with lots of Naruto. Though at least Yuno is way more likable than Sasuke so far. Probably helps that he's voiced by the same VA who voiced Soul in Soul Eater.

Off-topic, gotta say I liked FT.

This trailer at least tries to hide it a little with all the night battle scenes: 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, OwlChemist81 said:

FUNimation has Yamato 2199, same as Black Clover. It's not past us yet.

But I don't see it doing well at 11:30. Would be an excellent replacement for Lupin. DeMarco has said he wants it; he just might be waiting until 2018 for it.

Maybe even drop Gundam IBO down to 1 for a Sci-Fi hour and give Hunter x Hunter a boost for the first part of the Chimera Ant arc?

Yeah, if they were to ever air Yamato 2199 (which would be awesome since it's GREAT) I was thinking it'd be in the Lupin slot too.

• Thanks 1