UnevenEdge

**Spittake** Black Clover announced for toonami?!

mochi

2 minutes ago, AnimationFan14 said:

So the series that a majority of people have claimed to have started and then quickly stopped watching is coming to Toonami 

and it’s sure to be a lonnnng runner I imagine?

FYI, it's been announced to be 51episodes long.

But who KNOWS if it won't continue after that point?

Sure explains the god awful pacing of the first episodes....

Just now, elfie said:

Those were all different shows in the same franchises. They all weren't long-runners.

JoJo seems to keep being added at every chance 

Lupin was a mistake no one wants to watch animation from the early 90's

Gundum is Demarco's way of saying he loves shit

Just now, elfie said:

Look anywhere online where anime fans post comments. Most of them hate the Black Clover anime.

So read the trolls comments and believe what they say

That's like believing everything moose said is real 

This is why I read manga no bitching from trolls

1 minute ago, elfie said:

Look anywhere online where anime fans post comments. Most of them hate the Black Clover anime.

the Manga won a "worst new series" award in Japan before the anime even began production

and the anime didn't change anyone's opinions

1 minute ago, Misaka said:

So read the trolls comments and believe what they say

That's like believing everything moose said is real 

This is why I read manga no bitching from trolls

Okay I didn't think it would come to this, but here's a video.  SPOILERS OF THE FIRST FEW EPISODES, for those who wanna watch this with fresh eyes. Also, not EVERY negative review of sometihng come from trolls.

Just now, elfie said:

Also FYI, because Toonami never airs original Japanese tracks, we're spared from that screech of a performance. Still, it doesn't fix all the other bad creative decisions and writing.

his dub voice is just as bad, someone showed me the first ep's simuldub

2 minutes ago, elfie said:

Okay I didn't think it would come to this, but here's a video.  SPOILERS OF THE FIRST FEW EPISODES, for those who wanna watch this with fresh eyes. Also, not EVERY negative review of sometihng come from trolls.

A fan made video on complaints :|

Get a legit trailer for The series

Wow I did not see this coming. Does anyone like this show? I've heard nothing but bad things about it. Essentially it is Naruto remade in story. yelling, and stupidity. I've never seen it myself so I guess I'll watch and see what it is like but I have not met anyone yet who likes or has anything nice to say about it.

I am surprised they chose this one honestly over something like My Hero Academia or Blood Blockade.

4 minutes ago, DBZ4ever said:

Wow I did not see this coming. Does anyone like this show? I've heard nothing but bad things about it. Essentially it is Naruto remade in story. yelling, and stupidity. I've never seen it myself so I guess I'll watch and see what it is like but I have not met anyone yet who likes or has anything nice to say about it.

I am surprised they chose this one honestly over something like My Hero Academia or Blood Blockade.

statistically SOMEONE has to like this show.....but most people do not like this show

11 minutes ago, DBZ4ever said:

CJ Maffris of the Toonami Faithful Podcast likes the anime at least.

19 minutes ago, mochi said:

statistically SOMEONE has to like this show.....but most people do not like this show

Sorta like most people disliked Akame Ga Kill (At least here they did) but it scored higher numbers in the general ratings. Higher than many expected 

Something about a title that may or may not be generic usually has a following 

Just now, AnimationFan14 said:

Sorta like most people disliked Akame Ga Kill (At least here they did) but it scored higher numbers in the general ratings. Higher than many expected 

Something about a title that may or may not be generic usually has a following 

I mean Akame Ga Kill wasn't the WORST anime ever and Bulat was probably the least offensive Gay anime character ever written

but Akame Ga Kill was called "Anime: the anime" for a reason, it was pretty much NOTHING but Clichee's

Black Clover is one of those Series much like Naruto or Akame ga Kill where NEW anime viewers and younger weeaboos who haven't been exposed to all the generic anime clichee's and stereotypes in droves will make the incorrect assumption that the show is somehow unique, and/or will let their obsession to anime delude them into thinking it's good because they convince themself that all anime is good, basically if you have NO taste or opinions of your own then it seems good

but if you have actual taste and know what is and isn't a good anime you will hate it, so if Toonami wanted to Bring in new teenage anime viewers then they'll probably succeed with Black Clover, but all of us older anime fans are gonna  be in agony

Edited by mochi

4 minutes ago, mochi said:

I mean Akame Ga Kill wasn't the WORST anime ever and Bulat was probably the least offensive Gay anime character ever written

but Akame Ga Kill was called "Anime: the anime" for a reason, it was pretty much NOTHING but Clichee's

Exactly Akame was not horrendous at least not on paper, but it was a hollow shell that was made of different parts of other much better anime

1 minute ago, mochi said:

well from what I've seen Asta has several shirtless scenes but otherwise I don't know

he doesn't have nipples of course

That's bandana kid up there, right? He doesn't do much for me at first glance. His brooding friend might have potential.

Nipples aren't generally the first thing I look for, but good to know I guess.

• Haha 1

Just now, Cille said:

That's bandana kid up there, right? He doesn't do much for me at first glance. His brooding friend might have potential.

Nipples aren't generally the first thing I look for, but good to know I guess.

Yeah Asta is the naruto Palate swap