UnevenEdge

**Spittake** Black Clover announced for toonami?!

mochi

On 11/27/2017 at 1:23 PM, mochi said:

having looked it up he apparently hasn't actually done anything

I mean literally, he's introduced and everyone immediately thinks he's a creepy pervert, despite him doing absolutely nothing aside from wear makeup, nothing has been revealed about him other than that he looks like a gay anime stereotype

it hasn't even been confirmed whether he even is gay or not

that said the anime made him look less horrible

latest?cb=20170225183220&path-prefix=fr

350?cb=20171024201717

edit: also he's Marylin Manson

tumblr_oydbw8bGch1s81d7qo1_1280.jpg

Wow he looks just like Marilyn Manson haha.  I think you are reading too much into depiction difference between mediums manga and anime, though.  It's barely different, and maybe just what works better for anime over manga, like Jman said.

12 hours ago, ben0119 said:

But Hughes wasn't a pedo.  GOD DAMN IT SHOW LOOK WHAT YOU MADE ME DO!  Two words that should never be in the same sentence together.  Forgive me Hughes.

to me it seems like they were trying to rip off Hughes but missed the reason why people liked Hughe's daughter worship

namely that it was innocent and adorable

the idiots making black clover thought it would be "funny" to make their Hughes clone be an incest pedo

when in actuality it just makes everyone super uncomfortable

• Like 1

On 11/27/2017 at 9:10 PM, Jman said:

I meant more everyone wanted Soul Eater and we got KrappyKishi.  Then Toonami aired Soul Eater and all was well.

We should have MHA, but Netflix.  

I liked Kekkaishi. It made me sad that we never got to see its true glory because that first arc was mainly the mangaka having their hands tied until the the story became popular and then was later given free rein to write whatever they wanted. 

• Like 1

On 12/5/2017 at 5:01 PM, SorceressPol said:

I liked Kekkaishi. It made me sad that we never got to see its true glory because that first arc was mainly the mangaka having their hands tied until the the story became popular and then was later given free rein to write whatever they wanted. 

Yup, loved Kekkaishi.  Related to Gen.  Actually helped me get through some issues.  And I like the first arc but yeah after that it just gets better and better.  Some real creativity and originality with stuff and I just really liked the twists and how things were handled, etc.

• 1 month later...
17 minutes ago, elfie said:

http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-feature/2018/01/17/black-clover-may-be-the-best-shonen-anime-adaptation

Not funny Crunchyroll. I had no idea the place was run by liars and sell-outs.

Oh and look at that. I CANNOT REPLY ON THAT PAGE!  ALSO VERY clever, Crunchyroll.

Crunchyroll, how about you pimp something good?  Like I dunno, Star Blazers 2199?