UnevenEdge

"Morning Sun Pierces Through the Night" One Piece Episode 374 Discussion Thread

one_piece_at_thriller_bark_by_djf002.jpg?w=470

Episode 374

"The Bodies Vanish! The Morning Sun Pierces Through the Nightmare Island!"

Kanji: 肉体が消える!悪夢の島に射す朝日!

Romaji: Karada ga Kieru! Akumu no Shima ni Sasu Asahi!

Toonami Airdate = January 8th, 2016 at 2:30am

Japanese Airdate =

"October 12, 2008"

Opening

"We Are!" (2008 Remix) by TVXQ

Previously on Thriller Bark:

Oars recovered from Nightmare Luffy's attack. However, the Straw Hats all got back on their feet, from Luffy to Brook, and launched a final devastating attack on Oars, which ended with Luffy smashing a Gigant Bazooka into Oars' face from above, breaking his spine and finally defeating the demon. Gekko Moriah, however, got out of Oars' stomach moments later, and prepared himself for his ultimate technique, Shadows Asgard. By sucking up all of the shadows of all of the zombies on Thriller Bark, totaling one thousand shadows, Moriah became a grotesque monster, as big as Oars in size with short spindly legs, gigantic arms, and a huge bloated neck pulsating with veins.

Let's join together for One Piece Thriller Bark

tumblr_n5mrkgFMaK1r91cn2o1_500.gif

Only on Toonami

Thriller Bark is wrapping up.

The next few arcs are all a continuous race towards the midway point of the series. Shit will go down!

Nice.  I did love Thriller Bark, though.  But I'm looking forward to seeing what's coming.

By the way, I have no idea when I'll get around to getting current with One Piece.  I have a fuckton of gaming, watching, and reading backlogs. x_x

Sucking in the shadows was a desperate move to buy time?  Eh?

Oh, Second Gear!

Moria's belching up shadows from getting blasted by Luffy!

Ah so he's losing consciousness and becoming mindless from overfilling himself with shadows, thus losing shadows!