UnevenEdge

How hard do you think it'll be to get my driver's license back?

Zenigundam

Got my letter from the DMV today saying it was suspended indefinitely, plus I still have the bench warrant thing that's been happening for the past two weeks. I'm thinking once I save enough money, I'll post bail ($300), so that the warrant goes away, I'll talk to the judge, explain how this driving without insurance/an unregistered vehicle thing isn't what it was made out to be, and I'll pay off the fines, tell the judge to remove the contempt of court thing from my record so that it doesn't show up when I apply to other jobs, and then after all of this I'd like to get my license reinstated immediately because I have a plan to make enough money to buy a nice sports car.  :skull:

In some states you have to retake the driver's exam completely or partially. In others you just have to pay for it. Though that's just for a lapsed renewal, why was your license suspended? If it was suspended for a legal offense then it'll probably be pretty difficult.

Yeah......that’s not how that works.

You’re going to be at least $3500 in debt for fines and other shit.

Contempt of court, too? Nope. That’s sticking, looking at the short history you’ve given me here.

You CAN get your license reinstated, but it won’t be until you pay off all the fines and fees.

Yeah......that’s not how that works.

You’re going to be at least $3500 in debt for fines and other shit.

Contempt of court, too? Nope. That’s sticking, looking at the short history you’ve given me here.

You CAN get your license reinstated, but it won’t be until you pay off all the fines and fees.

I'm not gonna let that stick. Contempt is when you curse out and lunge at the judge. I'm meeting up with the judge once I get enough money and making it clear that the contempt of court conviction will be expunged.

I'm not gonna let that stick. Contempt is when you curse out and lunge at the judge. I'm meeting up with the judge once I get enough money and making it clear that the contempt of court conviction will be expunged.

What's your plan? Just go to the judge and say pretty please? That ain't gonna work.

Kinda, but I'm going to be standing boldly in front of the judge while we speak. Hulking over the judge

you should probably challenge him to a dick size contest. but don't take it all out; just pull out enough to win. if you embarrass him too badly, he's likely to renig on the offer.

My advice to you: Get used to bending over and crying, because you're going to be doing that for a while.

You may want to hold on to any bars of soap you have, too.