UnevenEdge

i was buying $70 gold beats earbuds

fuggnificent

pull a zeni? man I think a lot of people would  just look at that as good fortune, but that's going to throw the businesses

audit off considerably...and I'm sure there's already other incidents like that that have happened to put it further in

the hole. It is a moral pickle for sure.

I used to work there. Shrink happened consistently and regularly. She had no idea but i believe in bad luck. I lifted a bunch of shit from there when i quit and have been paying for it every since...

Shrink happens in every aspect of retail far more than anybody would like..

At this point if you brought it back and just said aoh well you gave me something over three times the

value of what I paid for if the big wigs caught wind of it I'm sure i'd just hurt the clerks reputation

more than anything. retails a bitch like that.

They are more portable which is why I even buy any at all.

They just tend to break, get lost, and be much more expensive than over ear headphones with similar sound quality.

I take good care of mine and i suspect they only started coming apart after 2 years because my daughter got a hold of them. She looks shifty when i question her abt them and it wouldn't be the 1st thing ive mine shes played with and destroyed.

I take good care of mine and i suspect they only started coming apart after 2 years because my daughter got a hold of them. She looks shifty when i question her abt them and it wouldn't be the 1st thing ive mine shes played with and destroyed.

Not saying they can't last, just that they usually don't.

They are more portable which is why I even buy any at all.

They just tend to break, get lost, and be much more expensive than over ear headphones with similar sound quality.

I've had both expensive earbuds and expensive headphones crap out on me. But even if headphones won that category, it still means using shitty earbuds/headphones when I'm killing time listening to music at school waiting for class to start. When my last earbuds went out, I asked my dad if I could use the credit card he pays off for cheap headphones without paying him back. So I bought $15 headphones. How bad could they be? Oh my god they were bad. When I first used them, my heart sank. But my dad decided to be fucking awesome and out of the blue just ordered me some new Bose earbuds without me having to ask him, and I didn't have to pay him back.  I am very glad to have them.

You guys are missing the point of my original post.

The comparison wasn't that they were all Apple products but that they are products valued for their brand and not the quality.  Fuggs then missed the point and said something completely backwards.  I realize that Apple owning Beats doesn't make them Apple products but stating the fact that Apple owning them makes them less of an Apple like thing is dumb.  Sometimes I can't believe you people.

Also inb4whatdoyoumeanyoupeople.