UnevenEdge

Who makes better friends: Men or Women?

Master-Debater131

You know I would say guys, my guy friends are really chill and when we hang out we have fun and mostly keep out of each other business we talk shit about each other and we happy and stuff

My girlfriends can be bitches at times and they get mad at simple stuff, but they are cool to hang out with and I pat them on the head when they are silly and touch their butts I mean wut....but yeah I'll say guys but what do I know I'm a panda

You know I would say guys, my guy friends are really chill and when we hang out we have fun and mostly keep out of each other business we talk shit about each other and we happy and stuff

My girlfriends can be bitches at times and they get mad at simple stuff, but they are cool to hang out with and I pat them on the head when they are silly and touch their butts I mean wut....but yeah I'll say guys but what do I know I'm a panda

I think thats a good point.  Guys seem to just brush stuff off and totally ignore/forget some things.  Its like unless you try to bring up something guys will totally ignore any hints you are giving. 

Women.....not so much.  The smallest thing gets picked up on and we have this tendency to remember freaking everything and use it against a person wayyyyyyy down the road. 

Its like, if you piss off a guy then hell be mad at you for a few days then get over it but if you piss off a girl it turns into this huge thing that takes ages to get over.

I also think that the men-men dynamic is way different from women-women.  Guys just hang out and do whatever.  Women have a really hard time doing that for whatever reason. 

cats. if not then guys. i've never had to deal with drama with guy friends. most of them just don't have the energy to give a shit. but women, oh my god women. i don't think i've gone a week without hearing one female friend gossip about another friends

Honestly that is one of my single biggest complaints about my gender.  When we all get together we act nice and are friendly, but the second someone leaves it turns into this bitchfest.  Its like we have to stab someone in the back the second we can. 

I freaking hate it. 

Ive wound up ending friendships because they were such bitches that I couldnt stand their constant attacking of people they called friends.

Honestly that is one of my single biggest complaints about my gender.  When we all get together we act nice and are friendly, but the second someone leaves it turns into this bitchfest.  Its like we have to stab someone in the back the second we can. 

I freaking hate it. 

Ive wound up ending friendships because they were such bitches that I couldnt stand their constant attacking of people they called friends.

i've become less of a friend to people because of it but i don't think i ever ended a friendship over it

i've become less of a friend to people because of it but i don't think i ever ended a friendship over it

It was only a couple but these people were...well.....they were cunts. Thats the best way I can describe it really. 

Ive done the lesser-friendship thing as well.  They text me and its "Ohhh sorry, im busy that day" kind of thing.

I have seen this before^ And I honestly don't understand it!

So this is going to probably piss some people off but the best way I can describe it is because gay men are basically women with dicks. 

By that I mean they are men, yet some behave and have the same sort of interests as a ton of women.  So you get the ability to have a friendship with someone who has the same interests, behaviors, and taste as you but they can maintain friendships like a guy.  Its this strange blend.

Thats probably confusing and not a great way to put it, but its the best Ive got right now.

Im not sure really. 

Are you gay?  Because gay guys and women make this like, natural alliance of sorts.  Its kinda funny really.

It might just be how you act and behave to.

No I'm not gay, for the most part I'm a really quiet guy that's wants to left alone 95% of the time.

It was only a couple but these people were...well.....they were cunts. Thats the best way I can describe it really. 

Ive done the lesser-friendship thing as well.  They text me and its "Ohhh sorry, im busy that day" kind of thing.

yeah i can understand that. honestly i've had so many friends cycle through that it doesn't even really matter anymore

I think thats a good point.  Guys seem to just brush stuff off and totally ignore/forget some things.  Its like unless you try to bring up something guys will totally ignore any hints you are giving. 

Women.....not so much.  The smallest thing gets picked up on and we have this tendency to remember freaking everything and use it against a person wayyyyyyy down the road. 

Its like, if you piss off a guy then hell be mad at you for a few days then get over it but if you piss off a girl it turns into this huge thing that takes ages to get over.

I also think that the men-men dynamic is way different from women-women.  Guys just hang out and do whatever.  Women have a really hard time doing that for whatever reason.

Yep yep pretty much, you know what's up, you would make a great friend if insult you you wouldn't be mad rightttt....

Hmmm. I don't often make friends. However, when I do decide to befriend someone, I have always found it easier to do so with men. The only time I ever even bother attempting to get close to a female is when that female is in a secure and happy relationship with long term goals. Otherwise, it has usually been my experience, that women are more trouble than it is actually worth.