UnevenEdge

"Must be 420 friendly"

Vamped

#1 thing in looking for a job and place to live

Its crazy how legalizing it out here changed things so fast.  Now places are openly advertising being 420 friendly in hiring and leasing.

ugh, its one of those things that if i didn't have a medical card here, i would be one of those peeps who move there.

it would have been on the ballot this year if they didn't change the petition rules after the signatures were all collected. seriously, we got duped out of so many helpful things in michigan this year because of that.

ugh, its one of those things that if i didn't have a medical card here, i would be one of those peeps who move there.

it would have been on the ballot this year if they didn't change the petition rules after the signatures were all collected. seriously, we got duped out of so many helpful things in michigan this year because of that.

That sound horrible.  Shouldnt change the rules after the fact.

Its pretty nice but still a challenge.  A lot of places still dont allow any 420 activities in their apartments.  Theres ways around it like with edibles and a vaporizer but no smoke allowed.  Some businesses still drug test as well.  Mainly the bigger-older ones.  The new ones all dont give a fuck if people smoke or not.

That sound horrible.  Shouldnt change the rules after the fact.

Its pretty nice but still a challenge.  A lot of places still dont allow any 420 activities in their apartments.  Theres ways around it like with edibles and a vaporizer but no smoke allowed.  Some businesses still drug test as well.  Mainly the bigger-older ones.  The new ones all dont give a fuck if people smoke or not.

Even if a business doesn't test for pot anymore, don't they still test for other drugs like cocaine and meth?