Mayweather vs Mcgregor

Mix

Main card starts at 9pm ET

NABF Cruiserweight Title: Andrew Tabiti vs. Steve Cunningham

WBA World Light Heavyweight Title: Nathan Cleverly vs. Badou Jack

IBF World Super Featherweight Title: Gervonta Davis vs. Francisco Fonseca

MAIN EVENT Super Welterweight: Floyd Mayweather Jr. vs. Conor McGregor

Who ya got?

I predict Barack Obama is going to fly out of the sky on a jetpack and behead them both with a toothpick, in the 3rd round.

sure, why not.... :D

did you read an article earlier in the week about Vegas being concerned that 90% of the bets they'd taken were on McGregor....the hype is insane right now

sure, why not.... :D

did you read an article earlier in the week about Vegas being concerned that 90% of the bets they'd taken were on McGregor....the hype is insane right now

It's unbelievable how dumb people are but I think casual fans think that "one big punch scenario" has a much higher chance than it does...I blame it on most of them only being familiar with heavyweights.

It's unbelievable how dumb people are but I think casual fans think that "one big punch scenario" has a much higher chance than it does...I blame it on most of them only being familiar with heavyweights.

I'm sure the late money will even things out....

The truth of it, that the casual fans don't know or care to know, is that McGregor made his name by beating one man, Jose Aldo....the rest of his UFC career is filled with very convenient and well timed match ups....his fights outside of the UFC aren't noteworthy....

Mayweather has a record filled with Jose Aldos....great hall of fame champions.....

This doesn't go beyond 6 rounds anyway you slice it....

Look forward to the undercard usually thaon young guys or no names put on a good show

As for the main event itself

I got Mayweather in 12

Wouldn't be surprised if I see a knock down

We seem to think the same guy is gonna win, but we differ on how....wanna make a friendly wager?

Mayweather wins by decision = you decide what goes in my sig for a week

Mayweather wins by knockout in 6 rounds or under = I decide what goes in your sig for a week

So what time will the actual fight start?  I dont care about the other stuff, and I only care about McGreggor because ......reasons.

around 11:30

side note: Instead of fantasizing about being dominated by some loudmouth crazy violent guy you'll never meet, why not just hit up a more accessible loudmouth crazy violent guy

stilgar[/member] .....plus, he has a dungeon  ;)

This would be an entertaining spectacle for me if I had any interest in either fighter winning.

if nothing else, you can at least appreciate the reaction of the crazy mob that call themselves McGregors fans....his losing will devastate them....and that's just the ones that aren't Irish, those mofos might burn Vegas down  :D

if nothing else, you can at least appreciate the reaction of the crazy mob that call themselves McGregors fans....his losing will devastate them....and that's just the ones that aren't Irish, those mofos might burn Vegas down  :D

It'd be nice if the idiots only hurt each other, but I'm not counting on that happening.