UnevenEdge

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders, Episode 4: "Tower of Gray"

Blatch

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Amazed they got to license it for the US airing. Which is awesome.

Hey, they made Roundabout happen, so I'm not THAT surprised they made this happen.

Now "Roundabout" HAS been used in a Toonami promo, but "Walk Like An Egyptian" has NOT--so far.

I'm picking Stardust Crusaders episodes 4-12 to be the pre-Halloween marathon, and for that promo to use "Walk Like An Egyptian"...

But then again, they COULD use it for the Egypt Arc later on--that might be a better choice, actually...

from what I see this show (and it's artstyle) gets progressively gayer every season

also the

confirmation that Dio is Bi

was a recent thing so maybe Jojo's author is also getting more gay as the series goes on

it's kinda funny that you guys told me I was just imagining how gay this show was before it started airing

At some point we actually have a FEMALE JoJo, like Joanne Joestar or something like that. Is that part 5?

I forget whether that's part 5 or Part 6 but yeah one of the Jojo's is a girl

doesn't make her story arc any less gay though...from what I hear her story arc is basically Orange is the new Black with Stands

edit:

the guy with the Blue Lipstick isn't from part 4 he's apparently from the current story arc in the manga....which is apparently some kind of AU story/hard reset of the franchise, he's apparently a version of Johnathan Joestar (aka the first Jojo) from another dimension

It's porridge made with rice, obviously. |:: On that note, let me share my best riff from my Trunks thread thoughts:

RICE PORRIDGE IS NO PLACE FOR A MIGHTY WARRIOR!

Yeah but he made it sound like it was a savory dish.  I would think it would be sweet.

from what I see this show (and it's artstyle) gets progressively gayer every season

also the

confirmation that Dio is Bi

was a recent thing so maybe Jojo's author is also getting more gay as the series goes on

it's kinda funny that you guys told me I was just imagining how gay this show was before it started airing

Well, you say everything is gay, so...