UnevenEdge

Do you ever choose a product because of the mascot?

Still Me

Those are good, I use to buy everything they have the donuts,little cakes, etc it was sugar heaven

they never had this crap in NY so when I got to Texas I went ape shit on Mexican stuff...like lays limon...I don't know if those are everywhere yet...what else...Fritos bean dip...etc

they never had this crap in NY so when I got to Texas I went ape shit on Mexican stuff...like lays limon...I don't know if those are everywhere yet...what else...Fritos bean dip...etc

All that stuff we've had in cali, I don't know about other states tho but when I first tried lays Limon I bought that every chance I could, sabritones are also a good one, you should try penguinos those are classics

All that stuff we've had in cali, I don't know about other states tho but when I first tried lays Limon I bought that every chance I could, sabritones are also a good one, you should try penguinos those are classics

never heard of that....is it like takis? I don't like takis

I honestly can't say.

I mean when I was little all the cereal commercials did have me wanting to try a ton of different cereals but other than that no.

Most of my purchases in cleaning products and such came from my Parent's purchasing habits

that energizer bunny never really failed to entertain...I remember those commercials that would start off with something like " Not enough people drink orange juice" and then that damn rabbit would come on screen...always blew my mind...

honestly not really..if I did that I would end up wasting more money then I could afford..