UnevenEdge

I've seen a lot of people getting caught in their own bullshit

André Toulon

Who is the king/queen of fabricated bullshit here.

I won't start a poll because I figure that is presumptuous and I may not be aware of other users that are full of shit.

I'm thinking from a historical point, probably Packard, BUT the recent bathwater diarrhea by Viper may actually surpass the man who goes out of his way NOT to provide proof to his claims.  What say you FFA?

Sawdamizer.

Fuck that dude....He's been promising me coke and hookers for years.  I've been over here with a dry dick and a wet nose hoping he was gonna pony up.  He did send vidja games tho, and a nice alcoholic drinking apparatus so I won't shred him, but that like being promised 40 acres and a mule and all I get is EBT.

Idk I do tell a lot of tall tales about worms and mice that definitely aren't true so you can all stop bringing them up now please because they were just jokes, heh heh, ok, I do not have worms.

:(

I definitely believe you don't have worms because the last pics of you I saw you were getting fat......I think you posted the cooked mouse tho......Not sure where to file that as of yet, but until I get further confirmation, you baked a fucking mouse.

Fuck that dude....He's been promising me coke and hookers for years.  I've been over here with a dry dick and a wet nose hoping he was gonna pony up.  He did send vidja games tho, and a nice alcoholic drinking apparatus so I won't shred him, but that like being promised 40 acres and a mule and all I get is EBT.

See the thing about cocaine and hookers is.... once you pop the fun don't stop..... 1 gram becomes 6 grams.... then the hookers keep texting, and an extra C note gets you ass play, then she calls her friend and the pimp gets restless sitting in my driveway..... shit man, before you know it, your jaw hurts and shame just takes you away till the point you are chasing the early morning light with a bottle of vodka just to get yourself right for the day.

Man.....

let's get a bag.

In all seriousness, I don't know.... I mean Viper posting that dick pic the other night.... might put him beyond Packard.... but Packard is consistent in his absolutely bullshit..... there should be categories I guess.

Bruh, I don't have that kind of time to sit here a.......Yes I do but I don't have that kind of attention span

See the thing about cocaine and hookers is.... once you pop the fun don't stop..... 1 gram becomes 6 grams.... then the hookers keep texting, and an extra C note gets you ass play, then she calls her friend and the pimp gets restless sitting in my driveway..... shit man, before you know it, your jaw hurts and shame just takes you away till the point you are chasing the early morning light with a bottle of vodka just to get yourself right for the day.

Man.....

let's get a bag.

GOD I MISS COKE!