UnevenEdge

Made 2 friends at work finally

fuggnificent

Haven't you been there for over a year? It took you that long to make friends?

Man, it usually takes me a week or 2 to make friends basically anywhere I go. I guess I'm just way more likeable than you.

I think you and..rogue..maybe not rogue..i think all his friends are internet friends. It takes me awhile to warm up to people but then i have lifelong friends.

Haven't you been there for over a year? It took you that long to make friends?

Man, it usually takes me a week or 2 to make friends basically anywhere I go. I guess I'm just way more likeable than you.

Well, she is offensive to all senses of a person..... not surprised.

Yer old lady pills?

I take what's prescribed the way it's prescribed, and because I do, the Ativan still works, as it has worked for the past 10 years.

Unless, of course, that's your cute way of referring to estrogen replacement therapy, in which case, do try to keep up - it's very rarely prescribed anymore because it can cause cancer. I'll take the hot flashes, thank you.

Well, she is offensive to all senses of a person..... not surprised.

Im a top performer in a mostly female company and im cute. Girls dont like me cuz im smart and more capable..but its not them..i dont trust a bitch even tho my pills cut down on the paranoia.

More sad lies from a sad woman who only gets to go out to eat when she gets her allowance, and even then she can only afford to treat herself.

Since when is "I made friends" something that any likable human feels the need to parade about like a 2nd grader that just moved to a new school.

More sad lies from a sad woman who only gets to go out to eat when she gets her allowance, and even then she can only afford to treat herself.

Since when is "I made friends" something that any likable human feels the need to parade about like a 2nd grader that just moved to a new school.

Did you ragequit? Lol

You posted you werent gonna grace us with your presence anymore.

Btw..ive been giving out your address since you gave out mine.

When did I say that?  What are you mainlining?

LOL at you giving out my address.....Not sure why you think I gave yours out but I don't have anything to hide.......Good to know you're not getting any smarter and have no idea how to function.

When did I say that?  What are you mainlining?

LOL at you giving out my address.....Not sure why you think I gave yours out but I don't have anything to hide.......Good to know you're not getting any smarter and have no idea how to function.

ugh god...she still on with that? I told her that yesterday...she told me to give her my address...so I sent her a house address I found on zillow...wanted my first and last name too...should of told her Jane doe... :D

ugh god...she still on with that? I told her that yesterday...she told me to give her my address...so I sent her a house address I found on zillow...wanted my first and last name too...should of told her Jane doe... :D

Everything is my fault.....Not the years that she's just been dumping her's and other people's personal information, including her daughter's online for any cheezwhiz looney to collect. 

I did report her daughter's FB though....I mean she didn't even bother to make it private.......Any pedo could have been posting dick pics directly to the wall, be she gave NO fucks.  She would rather be insubordinate instead of non-negligent....And that's where my play-play gloves come off.

You are pathetic. A lot of people here actual have met each other. I know I lived close enough to meet like 4 Ibers

When I was in Georgia, but I never knew any of them well enough to meet them. Hopefully you are just being

sarcastic though right? Because that's about the cringiest thing I've ever seen a grown ass woman brag about.  :D