UnevenEdge

if i am human mistletoe

MEXobiologist

Normally I'm indifferent when it comes to the holidays but this year I was actually excited until that soul crushing job of mine decided to suck out all of the fun out it so yeah I pretty much just checked out this year.

i remain lovingly hateful toward it

just about everything christmas makes me want to vomit... until i am in the safety of my own home with a pretty christmas tree and fancy wrappings

then i'm all, ooooo! so warm and cozy inside, look at the pretty lights.... look into the lights....

Normally I'm indifferent when it comes to the holidays but this year I was actually excited until that soul crushing job of mine decided to suck out all of the fun out it so yeah I pretty much just checked out this year.

I just got called in to work Saturday. But FedEx sucks the joy out of Xmas for everybody .... hopefully I'll be in a better job next year. Im tired of getting cursed out several times a day because these grandmas dont know where their kids live .... or where they live .... or they address fucking packages that require signatures  to infants

I think I was around the same age when I first watched it, I had seen worse but didn't expect it out of a cartoon since I still had the whole "american perception of what cartoons should be"

Ninja Scroll is one of those films where if you go back and watch it it makes you realize how much anime has changed, definite classic.

i've been checked out for the holidays for as long as i can remember. i haaaaaaaate this time of year. give me mid fall or late spring

dude i'm with you.....funny bit is I had to go set up the tree and all the decorations at my parent's house because they were too busy with work and my sister hadn't flown in yet...

there was a point when I was de-tangling something that I seriously considered setting it all on fire...thankfully, alcohol intervened with it's "voice of reason"

dude i'm with you.....funny bit is I had to go set up the tree and all the decorations at my parent's house because they were too busy with work and my sister hadn't flown in yet...

there was a point when I was de-tangling something that I seriously considered setting it all on fire...thankfully, alcohol intervened with it's "voice of reason"

but its soooo shinyyyyy

tumblr_mofz5daEPJ1qixfalo1_500.gif

I just got called in to work Saturday. But FedEx sucks the joy out of Xmas for everybody .... hopefully I'll be in a better job next year. Im tired of getting cursed out several times a day because these grandmas dont know where their kids live .... or where they live .... or they address fucking packages that require signatures  to infants

oh fuck, you work for fedex? sorry about that.

i won't even mail packages during the holiday. just an all around painful experience for everybody.

the costs, the retardation, the wait.... this is what gift cards through email are for.