UnevenEdge

What are you guys doing for Christmas?

StarPanda

I'm going to hangout with my Brother, Mom, and Dad and watch my Mom get super stressed out while cooking (while yelling at anyone who offers to help)

She'll get angry about a hour in as my Brother and I make jokes between ourselves... at some point my Dad will eat some Olives and probably get yelled at.

Eventually everyone goes their own ways, and I'll do some liver push ups to prepare for New Year's Eve

I'm going to hangout with my Brother, Mom, and Dad and watch my Mom get super stressed out while cooking (while yelling at anyone who offers to help)

She'll get angry about a hour in as my Brother and I make jokes between ourselves... at some point my Dad will eat some Olives and probably get yelled at.

Eventually everyone goes their own ways, and I'll do some liver push ups to prepare for New Year's Eve

sounds like some great quality time with family

Oh I'll touch a lot of butt.  For some reason I get a lot of shoulder ass when I get my hair cut.  Different women and guys, different places of business.  But at some point they always find an excuse to put my shoulder into their crack.  I've got mad sexy shoulder magnetism, bro.

I mean mad shoulder magnetism.  Consider the fact that so much ass has touched my shoulder, and consider the fact I'm 6'8''.  Even when I'm hunching down so they can get to the top of my head, my shoulder is hardly ass level for most folks.

Work xmas eve until six, hittin a fam friends xmas party, then to my friends for traditional games, presents, and booze.

Christmas day will spend with immediate fam at my sisters house  til sometime that night. Gotta cut it short this year though cuz I have to be in at 7am the next mernin. Blech!

Flying south to Texas to visit my aunt and cousins. Will be there from Christmas to New Year's. I think the plan is to hit up like the River Walk in San Antonio and maybe Sea World and some other stuff. Should be fun. I'm also really excited about the weather too  ;D It's suppose to be like in the 70s the week I'm there, when I looked at the forecast the other day.

Flying south to Texas to visit my aunt and cousins. Will be there from Christmas to New Year's. I think the plan is to hit up like the River Walk in San Antonio and maybe Sea World and some other stuff. Should be fun. I'm also really excited about the weather too  ;D It's suppose to be like in the 70s the week I'm there, when I looked at the forecast the other day.

i hear the river walk is super awesome amazaballz and especially pretty during christmas time cuz lights n stuff

Work xmas eve until six, hittin a fam friends xmas party, then to my friends for traditional games, presents, and booze.

Christmas day will spend with immediate fam at my sisters house  til sometime that night. Gotta cut it short this year though cuz I have to be in at 7am the next mernin. Blech!

that sounds like fun enjoy it

i have the weekend off, i got to work in at 10 on Monday so i can party a bit late the 25th

now that sounds really fun

enjoy the weather and family time

that sounds like fun enjoy it

i have the weekend off, i got to work in at 10 on Monday so i can party a bit late the 25th

have an extra one for me, kay?

it is fun, both days end with games after we've been drinking and a loooooot of laughing. usually by the time i go to bed on christmas, my face a ribs are sore from it.

have an extra one for me, kay?

it is fun, both days end with games after we've been drinking and a loooooot of laughing. usually by the time i go to bed on christmas, my face a ribs are sore from it.

i sure will, ill add a little extra to whatever im drinking for you  ;D

and thats how you know it was a fun when those hurt