UnevenEdge

Meeting what will be the 43rd board member on Friday

Rogue_Alphonse

Oh, what the internet is not good enough for you now? 

No, seriously though...that's pretty impressive. I don't think I've ever met any board members in-person...though I wanted to/should have met at least one or two people...but at this point it's whatever. I do know plenty of boards members on facebook though and they is good peoples. Sure, some of them are a little odd but aren't we all in some sense or the other? Plus, a lot of my normy friends don't really get/like anime...so it helps me not feel like I'm on an island when I talk like an Otaku on fb.

I'd be curious to know who is on the list of users you've met. If you're comfortable sharing. If not, it's all good either way.

No, seriously though...that's pretty impressive. I don't think I've ever met any board members in-person...though I wanted to/should have met at least one or two people...but at this point it's whatever. I do know plenty of boards members on facebook though and they is good peoples. Sure, some of them are a little odd but aren't we all in some sense or the other? Plus, a lot of my normy friends don't really get/like anime...so it helps me not feel like I'm on an island when I talk like an Otaku on fb.

I'd be curious to know who is on the list of users you've met. If you're comfortable sharing. If not, it's all good either way.

lets meet up and do sexy things like staring at paint drying

lets meet up and do sexy things like staring at paint drying

I know you're kidding or whatever but I'd probably be up for meeting you. You seem like a pretty stable person. I'm not sure if it would be like next week or something as I don't think I'd agree to just meet a random stranger (which no offense you kinda are at this point). The people I talked about wanting to meet were people that I had pretty good relationships with for a lot of years and still do with most of them (at least on social media...for whatever that's worth).

In all honesty, I actually think it would be pretty fun to hangout with some ASMB folk as like a group. I'd probably want to do something that I normally wouldn't be able to with my friends though (get your head outta the gutter, perv)....something maybe anime-related or geeky or even like a sports event because a good majority of us on the boards are pretty into sports...so that'd be pretty fun. Now if we only had someone to plan and organize all this  ;D

Me and my gf are on his list.

That's cool...do you guys live near him and hangout often or was it just like a one-time thing?

I'm not sure if it's against the rules or whatever in terms of posting where you live but I'm in the tri-state area (NY/NJ/PA)...so I'm presuming there are plenty of ASMB users nearby. I believe Zeni is in this area also (I think) so that does give me some pause & hesitation but I'm presuming with how many people live on the east coast...that there are far more saner users nearby as well.

I know you're kidding or whatever but I'd probably be up for meeting you. You seem like a pretty stable person. I'm not sure if it would be like next week or something as I don't think I'd agree to just meet a random stranger (which no offense you kinda are at this point). The people I talked about wanting to meet were people that I had pretty good relationships with for a lot of years and still do with most of them (at least on social media...for whatever that's worth).

In all honesty, I actually think it would be pretty fun to hangout with some ASMB folk as like a group. I'd probably want to do something that I normally wouldn't be able to with my friends though (get your head outta the gutter, perv)....something maybe anime-related or geeky or even like a sports event because a good majority of us on the boards are pretty into sports...so that'd be pretty fun. Now if we only had someone to plan and organize all this  ;D

nah doesn't offend me. i don't meet people from the internet cus i'm still that guy from 1996 who thinks all internet people are trying to steal my cassettes or whatever people did at that time

nah doesn't offend me. i don't meet people from the internet cus i'm still that guy from 1996 who thinks all internet people are trying to steal my cassettes or whatever people did at that time

You gotta have more faith in people, man. Especially if you get to know people over some length of time, I'm not really sure what the issue would be (at least in terms of meeting them). Sure meeting new people can be nerve-racking but I'm pretty sure that most of the people here are harmless. Especially the ones that talk a big game...they are the ones I think would probably be more anxious/worried to meet you than the other way around.

You gotta have more faith in people, man. Especially if you get to know people over some length of time, I'm not really sure what the issue would be (at least in terms of meeting them). Sure meeting new people can be nerve-racking but I'm pretty sure that most of the people here are harmless. Especially the ones that talk a big game...they are the ones I think would probably be more anxious/worried to meet you than the other way around.

eeeh. never really had any interest to meet any specific user (in a while). i mean if we happen to cross paths grocery shopping or whatever that's cool but i wouldn't go out of my way

That's cool...do you guys live near him and hangout often or was it just like a one-time thing?

I'm not sure if it's against the rules or whatever in terms of posting where you live but I'm in the tri-state area (NY/NJ/PA)...so I'm presuming there are plenty of ASMB users nearby. I believe Zeni is in this area also (I think) so that does give me some pause & hesitation but I'm presuming with how many people live on the east coast...that there are far more saner users nearby as well.

We live in PA, so same state as him but completely on the other side of it. We've met like 4 times. A IB camping trip, a couple IB new years parties and once when he was on our side of the state visiting some other ASMBers.

East coast is the best coast.

Guest The Hound

eeeh. never really had any interest to meet any specific user (in a while). i mean if we happen to cross paths grocery shopping or whatever that's cool but i wouldn't go out of my way

dont let my failed asmb relationships affect your judgement

When  get home in January I will put the list on here... I have it all written down at home xD

I'm in PA/DE usually so you're yet another Northeasterner! :o

Uh oh Lacks, joo better run >_>

Uh oh Lacks, joo better run >_>

Meh...I figure as long as I don't cross whatever bridge he lives under or forest he randomly wanders around while drinking and making those creepy videos....then I should be okay.

Unless, that's your subtle way of inviting me for some smexy time ;)

In which case......

......never mind. I was going to make some joke involving the word "member" and meeting him but I'll digress....you already know how tame I've become lately  ;D

Meh...I figure as long as I don't cross whatever bridge he lives under or forest he randomly wanders around while drinking and making those creepy videos....then I should be okay.

In which case......

......never mind. I was going to make some joke involving the word "member" and meeting him but I'll digress....you already know how tame I've become lately  ;D

LAWL!

Lacks is schlacking.

Seems like a lot of board members live in the PA area lol

If memory serves correctly, OMNI lived in PA. What the heck ever happened to him?  I miss that guy....now I'm sad.

See what you've done!

IDK!

So much has happened in pop music since I last talked to hiM!

Also his fav, Hillary Duff, is free.

Look at all the tea he's missing.

In which case......

You don't mean me do you? o_O