UnevenEdge

I miss my friends

mochi

other than Chappy and myself I don't think that many of the ASMB's LGBT users fled here

Poofy is just gone, I don't know what happened to her, Rogue is here sometimes but mostly only when he's telling people to get in TC, Mrd Vanished a long time ago (but I found out he's apparently a fan of the letsplayer Lucahjin's streams), boov isn't here as far as I know, aeternus-flammus ditched the asmb years ago, Sandstone has been incommunicado for a long time(he just does that sometimes so I'm not worried)

not to mention a couple of my gay friends "re-closeted" themselves (which is the best way I can describe what they're doing), so....I kinda feel by myself in this place sometimes

I feel more or less the same on tumblr because I'm afraid I'm not progressive ENOUGH by average tumblr standards

So you make a thread separating your gay and straight friends and then complaining you feel singled out because you're gay and you don't see the hypocrisy in that?......What am I saying of course you don't

you mean you don't separate your friends by arbitrary qualities? WHAT IS THIS WORLD COMING TO

So you make a thread separating your gay and straight friends and then complaining you feel singled out because you're gay and you don't see the hypocrisy in that?......What am I saying of course you don't

that's not what I said wise ass

don't bother asking, you're not going to get a decent response. it's likely because we point out how dumb these threads are, we're automatically all alt-right Trump supporters.

to be fair you made a thread saying you were jizzing your pants because of how much money Trump being president is getting you in stocks

to be fair you made a thread saying you were jizzing your pants because of how much money Trump being president is getting you in stocks

can you quote me in that thread where i said the exact words that a Trump presidency was the reason for the increase in stock prices?

i did say "apparently and if my portfolio goes any higher i'm gonna cum" but that was a snide response to your serious one

slightly after that i also said "correlation does not equal causation. the whole market has been going up. the dow is at a record high and so is my throbbing portfolio. if the dow goes above 20k tomorrow, i'm buying myself a steak"

can you quote me in that thread where i said the exact words that a Trump presidency was the reason for the increase in stock prices?

i did say "apparently and if my portfolio goes any higher i'm gonna cum" but that was a snide response to your serious one

slightly after that i also said "correlation does not equal causation. the whole market has been going up. the dow is at a record high and so is my throbbing portfolio. if the dow goes above 20k tomorrow, i'm buying myself a steak"

fair enough, you were joking, but it's not just this

damn near every time I even mention being gay in ANY context someone acts like I hate straight people, and then other people take that person's side

fair enough, you were joking, but it's not just this

damn near every time I even mention being gay in ANY context someone acts like I hate straight people, and then other people take that person's side

and to be fair you have said multiple times that you were afraid that straight people are coming after you and that the only people you don't fear are those who kowtow to your specific world views.

and to be fair you have said multiple times that you were afraid that straight people are coming after you and that the only people you don't fear are those who kowtow to your specific world views.

yeah well with Trump as President am I NOT supposed to be afraid for my safety?, I don't think every straight person is out to get me but I sure as fuck think everyone who supports and voted for Trump is

yeah well with Trump as President am I NOT supposed to be afraid for my safety?, I don't think every straight person is out to get me but I sure as fuck think everyone who supports and voted for Trump is

"everyone who doesn't agree with me is scary :(" this is why i can't take things like tumblr seriously. whatever i can't stop you from being melodramatic, nor has any other sane minded person historically been able to, so i guess i'll go back to IBing and allow some fantasizing about some hypocritical supposed safe space for "non-scary" thoughts to continue.

Trumps entire cabinet is made up of known white supremacists and all of you think my fear over this is a joke or is "not worth worrying about", which is NOT helping, it's NOT something to scoff at, really really horrible things could happen if people like that are controlling our country

and i can say that those same vague really horrible things can happen at any second of any minute of any day no matter who is running what. i don't support the man but there's normal fear of the unknown and there's paralysis at the thought of the possibility of there being an unknown ala the ever present IF X HAPPENS THEN Y IS SURE TO HAPPEN!!!!11 type circular reasoning that seems to be spewing from the keyboards of those that can't dare to think beyond some preconceived notion that only their way of thinking will "save us" anything else is treason and will bring forth some sort of 1984 type of society.

I said I missed some of my friends(the only ones I had that specific thing in common with) and you all acted as if I said I hate straight people

mochi, you just need to calm your tatas.

three peeps had responded to your thread, three. "you all" is an exaggeration. which in truth did have a bit of an, i feel lonely and ostracized cuz no gay people, type feel to it. which could be taken offensively. all i asked was wut was with your political finger pointing because there isn't a correlation between your emotions, their interpretation of your post, the rest of us who may just be stumbling into your thread, and alt right donald trump supporters. 

anyways, its okay to miss your friends. its just weird to make differences between them based on sex, color, or sexual orientation. your commonalities have little to do with those things outside of man made oppression. that last bit is something one of my besties said once. cept he followed it with, and oppression doesn't define me. otherwise, i mean, i'm sure you have a lot in common with many people floating in and out of here.

mochi, you just need to calm your tatas.

three peeps had responded to your thread, three. "you all" is an exaggeration. which in truth did have a bit of an, i feel lonely and ostracized cuz no gay people, type feel to it. which could be taken offensively. all i asked was wut was with your political finger pointing because there isn't a correlation between your emotions, their interpretation of your post, the rest of us who may just be stumbling into your thread, and alt right donald trump supporters. 

anyways, its okay to miss your friends. its just weird to make differences between them based on sex, color, or sexual orientation. your commonalities have little to do with those things outside of man made oppression. that last bit is something one of my besties said once. cept he followed it with, and oppression doesn't define me. otherwise, i mean, i'm sure you have a lot in common with many people floating in and out of here.

fair enough...sorry....I've just been in a low level "I could get lynched at any moment" mindset since election night

hell aside from going across the street to get groceries I haven't even really left my home since election night

I even almost  closed my tumblr because one of my posts(which I deleted in a moment of panic) got Reblogged by someone with "lock her up" stuff reblogged on their blog (they turned out to be a Jill Stein supporter....I still think they're a nutcase)

frankly I don't really trust ANYBODY right now considering 1 out of 7 LGBT people voted for Trump to, as did some Latinos and muslims (why I will never know)

I'm not sure how much I can consider myself within the LGBT umbrella nowadays. I just look at art and pictures of both straight and gay stuff, but I wouldn't be interested in pursuing another real life relationship with a guy if given the chance. I'd just hope that some more people discover the site that you're familiar with so that these threads aren't constantly derailed with people getting annoyed.

I'm not sure how much I can consider myself within the LGBT umbrella nowadays. I just look at art and pictures of both straight and gay stuff, but I wouldn't be interested in pursuing another real life relationship with a guy if given the chance. I'd just hope that some more people discover the site that you're familiar with so that these threads aren't constantly derailed with people getting annoyed.

I was on a gay anime forum once but it got shut down because, much like th ASMB, the admins didn't give a crap about it and it got overrun by spam bots