UnevenEdge

I wish it could stay cold all year

Swimmod_Luna

I have a better idea, it should stay at about 70 degrees all year.

Nah, I enjoy seasons and love snow (if and when it happens)

cold weather is awesome!  you can always crank up the heat or add clothing, when it's 110 outside and your A/C is struggling just to keep it 73... that's a shit time. 

my old lady joints dun like it. 60 degrees is about as cold as i can comfortably be, otherwise i wish it were hot all the time.

except not. i don't think the local ecosystem would care much for that. so i guess i wish i had enough money to go somewhere warm when its cold. until then, i will relent to 4-5 months of solid grey skies, painful joints, and double to triple layers of clothes.

f5ff4f41fa92e733472d6fef8f66aa47cc14a38eae73ad1ebe30292b81a4f8e4.jpg

I'm all for year round cold.  The human body naturally produces heat.  But when you are all sweaty and wriggling in a mass of damp sheets and soggy underwear in bed, the fans do nothing but push more hot air at your face.  AC is a bitch and it always seems to break down.

Throw somebody in witch's titty cold weather and all they have to do is jiggle around vigorously to warm up.  Masturbation.  Eating.  Watching Batman.  And if you have another person with you it's an excuse to get naked and press your bodies together.