UnevenEdge

8:45am, just got off work, nothing to do until tomorrow, and well

NaBarney

IMPORTANT UPDATE

I just found a little baggy on the ground with a small amount of some yellow-white powder in it

15grnf5.jpg

Might eat later, too smart to do it right now.

I forgot what pink was. I remember what white/clear, blue, and yellow was... I used to pick up the empties every day at the one apartment complex I worked at.

I forgot what pink was. I remember what white/clear, blue, and yellow was... I used to pick up the empties every day at the one apartment complex I worked at.

What were the colors that you remember Rogue_Alphonse[/member]

I wish it was 8:45 am here.. I have another verse to do, and more mixing.

My buzz is going to fade too much before it's 7:00 am  here, and I can buy alcohol..

Even when everything I'm trying to put in is done mastering this is going to be a bitch.

I can't save it I worked to fast mixing the samuel l jackson samples in and they arent even saved

into the session right. I had to zoom in on a soundwave so far both you and your mamma would see

triple.. this better turn out to be a posiive listening experience.. or negative Samuel L is pretty negative in those

quotes..still if it;s not enjoyable I don;t give a fuck it's took so much hard work and focus..

Fuck anybody that disses it.

Well that was an experience.

I honestly thought it would do nothing but that was not the case.

Tried my neighbor's door to look for more (found it on the welcome mat, they're not home) but it was locked.

Overall 6/10 would do mystery sand again

I licked it all up and swallowed it with water after all the alcohol was gone and I was thoroughly drunk and laying down to pass out. Now I can't sleep.

First I was listening to a podcast and had the hyper focus/interest in what was being said, tunnel vision type effect, complete with high pitched ringing noise that wouldn't go away for as long as I lay there

Then I had energy and weird urge to enter my neighbor's apartment to look for more to add to the elevated feeling. Felt like my lungs were in my throat and I could float.

Once I realized I couldn't get in there I went back and licked the sides of the bag clean even though I now realize this was a negligible amount. Just chasing the feeling.

Then I stood outside for awhile and stared and felt great and thought about things. Almost texted my ex a bunch of stuff even though I hate talking to her.

Now I'm laying down but I can't sleep and probably won't be able to for awhile.

But that is fine

I've only ever taken enormous amounts of Molly all the times I had any. And never tried meth. So who knows what this was. Definitely wasn't Adderall type feeling. Beyond that who knows. Could be mostly placebo. I'm stupid that way and haven't done much of anything since early this year.

Also I'm really tight w my neighbor and we live in the same house so me trying their front door to root around their house looking for drugs to take isn't as... Creepy as it sounds but when I type it out like that it kind of is, but not really quite.

Don't say that, making me want to gobble this Cascade

The first time me and a couple of my friends tried wet we all agreed that it "kinda" smelled/tasted like bug spray......So in an attempt to recreate the experience without spending money we rolled a blunt and soaked it with raid......We waited for.....Well hold on, the first one we tried to dry in the microwave and it burst into flames.......So we did it again and waited patiently for it to dry.  Needless to say Raid is NOT PCP.

The point is.....I am actually amazed I'm still alive because this is not the first or only of our many homemade attempts at getting high.  I'm actually glad Squidbillies came out after my years of heavy drug use because I'm actually a little intrigued by injecting hairspray into my spine.

The first time me and a couple of my friends tried wet we all agreed that it "kinda" smelled/tasted like bug spray......So in an attempt to recreate the experience without spending money we rolled a blunt and soaked it with raid......We waited for.....Well hold on, the first one we tried to dry in the microwave and it burst into flames.......So we did it again and waited patiently for it to dry.  Needless to say Raid is NOT PCP.

The point is.....I am actually amazed I'm still alive because this is not the first or only of our many homemade attempts at getting high.  I'm actually glad Squidbillies came out after my years of heavy drug use because I'm actually a little intrigued by injecting hairspray into my spine.

My good friend I am feeling this hard​ right now, and I appreciate this, and not just because it's making me laugh so much.

MDMA might be correct. I'll ask my neighbor next time I see em.

let me know the verdict.

i only even assumed as much because of the appearance. a couple weeks ago we arranged 3 party buses to a dopapod show that my friends band was opening up for. i'd say about 1/3 of the people that came took some. some peeps just had it in mini baggies like that, some were in capsules in those baggies but all kinda looked sand-ish/crystalline with very slightly varying hues. i had never really thought to pay attention when people were taking it but i was taking mental notes in full mom mode despite being ultra high and drunk.... and my dearest lovely girlfriend was just trying to dip out of her capsule that night for a little bit but struggling to get the capsule back together so i did it for her  :D  your description sounds about right too from what i know when people just be taking lil bits for fun feels instead of full blown fuck it party time. by the time that was an accessible thing in my early twenties, i was already over my experimental phase and had lost interest in anything other than pot stuffs and booze. 

let me know the verdict.

i only even assumed as much because of the appearance. a couple weeks ago we arranged 3 party buses to a dopapod show that my friends band was opening up for. i'd say about 1/3 of the people that came took some. some peeps just had it in mini baggies like that, some were in capsules in those baggies but all kinda looked sand-ish/crystalline with very slightly varying hues. i had never really thought to pay attention when people were taking it but i was taking mental notes in full mom mode despite being ultra high and drunk.... and my dearest lovely girlfriend was just trying to dip out of her capsule that night for a little bit but struggling to get the capsule back together so i did it for her  :D  your description sounds about right too from what i know when people just be taking lil bits for fun feels instead of full blown fuck it party time. by the time that was an accessible thing in my early twenties, i was already over my experimental phase and had lost interest in anything other than pot stuffs and booze.

You're a good show mom and friend mom. Dipping out of a Molly capsule sounds so terrible! Idk how the good fluffy stuff tastes (other than the back drip) but the times when I've tasted the off colored silicate shit, worst possible taste. She should have crushed it and swallowed it in one gulp, no tongue contact required.

Weed is the best drug anyway, alcohol is...The worst, but you kinda can't not have it, so it's weird.

Your post was reassuring to me even though there was nothing to worry about, thank you.

You're a good show mom and friend mom. Dipping out of a Molly capsule sounds so terrible! Idk how the good fluffy stuff tastes (other than the back drip) but the times when I've tasted the off colored silicate shit, worst possible taste. She should have crushed it and swallowed it in one gulp, no tongue contact required.

Weed is the best drug anyway, alcohol is...The worst, but you kinda can't not have it, so it's weird.

Your post was reassuring to me even though there was nothing to worry about, thank you.

the stuff in the capsules was more of a powder than what i saw in the baggies, which is why i assume its probs put in the capsules and why it was so hard for her to gingerly open and also impossible to close being already fucked up. i'm sure whatever the flavor, she is used to it. she always just takes bits at a time when partying because she never wants to be too far gone unless we are somewhere in seclusion camping or cabin style.

i'm just a good party mom in general. thats why when we go camping, festivals, shows, etc, i get called mom. hahaha! i always know someone needs something when i hear shouts of "mom" or "mommy i need you" in the distance. always the one who is over prepared for the sake of the group and random strangers in need. food, water, shelter, tools, amenities, first aid, etc... i'm the go to. bad trip? always turns to me. no one will even start setting up a campsite until i arrive with all the important bits. its actually kinda funny and doesn't bother me the least to be lookin out for peeps.

IIRC... yellow was meth, clear was heroin and red was Coke... but I don't do any of that shit so I am not totally sure. Most of the bags I picked up were yellow or clear.

thats gotta be something specific to certain areas or dealers because i know people who do party drugs but NEVER heroin or meth and they have all been in multiple different color or printed baggies, like i saw a couple weeks ago when it was just molly in those bags.

thats gotta be something specific to certain areas or dealers because i know people who do party drugs but NEVER heroin or meth and they have all been in multiple different color or printed baggies, like i saw a couple weeks ago when it was just molly in those bags.

Really specific since most of the time when I buy those baggies they come in assorted colors to begin with......Never heard of color coding my dope bags.

• 4 weeks later...

BUMP.

Yah know, like FatNasty could have done instead of name dropping poor Nab

Did you ever ask your neighbor about the baggie? :D

She said it was "speed." Which I don't know what that is exactly. I've heard her call Adderall speed before but I'm pretty sure it wasn't Adderall just bc why crush it and put it into a baggie rather than selling the pills. I'm just going to call it meth and be done with it.