UnevenEdge

Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn RE:0096 Episode #17 Discussion!

I'm completely lost on what's going on in this show.  I have no idea who's on what side or the motivations of any of the characters, especially whatever Full Frontal wants to do. Wish I could follow it better!

You needed to have watched MSG, Zeta Gundam, and Char's Counterattack to really know what the hell is going on.

I seem to be one of those few.

anyone else feel like toonami is just lacking something?....i mean i don't really feel like I've been enjoying this lineup as much as i should

I dunno, I always watch it drunk so all I see is the action

**sigh** and apparently nonexistant homophobia that makes everybody hate me (''-_-'')

Banagher - baaaaaaawwwww

This show loves to throw characters in out of nowhere and expect us to know what their deal is.  Like that girl with the thing in her hair.

They already have the final coordinates.  Why are there still several episodes left?

anyone else feel like toonami is just lacking something?....i mean i don't really feel like I've been enjoying this lineup as much as i should

I like Kai Titan and Jack. That's about it. The last 2 hours of the lineup I basically just ignore.

nobody hates you, mochi.

personally, i think it's a pretty great lineup

Samurai Jack

DBZ Buu Saga

New Attack on Titan

Hunter x Hunter

Gundam Unicorn

and Stand Alone Complex

make for some truly great fun

personally, I don't care for Tokyo Ghoul, and I really wish One Piece were still around, but on the whole, this is a better than average lineup

I'm completely lost on what's going on in this show.  I have no idea who's on what side or the motivations of any of the characters, especially whatever Full Frontal wants to do. Wish I could follow it better!

I gave up after about 3 episodes.

This show loves to throw characters in out of nowhere and expect us to know what their deal is.  Like that girl with the thing in her hair.

FYI, we know her already. She's only from this show, not any other Gundam show.

Like I mentioned last week, that's just Micott with a hair clip.

305671.jpg

It's rough.  After JoJo left the only shows I'm enjoying are Super, Kai, and Jack.  IBO was different, but unfortunately Unicorn is thick with the typical Gundam tropes that drive me up the wall.

nobody hates you, mochi.

personally, i think it's a pretty great lineup

Samurai Jack

DBZ Buu Saga

New Attack on Titan

Hunter x Hunter

Gundam Unicorn

and Stand Alone Complex

make for some truly great fun

personally, I don't care for Tokyo Ghoul, and I really wish One Piece were still around, but on the whole, this is a better than average lineup

well not as much as Zeni, TIC, and Ben0119, but if they all get banned I may as well just quit UE S:

FYI, we know her already. She's only from this show, not any other Gundam show.

I wasn't implying she wasn't just in this show.  That's the thing, we don't "know" her at all.  Assuming we're even talking about the same character.  I don't know nor can keep track of most of their names.

I wasn't implying she wasn't just in this show.  That's the thing, we don't "know" her at all.  Assuming we're even talking about the same character.  I don't know nor can keep track of most of their names.

Well I mean she's just support so it's not that important to know her when she's just in like a few scattered scenes throughout the show and she's nothing special, just Banagher's classmate that got pulled onto the ship when he did, just like the guy she's been in scenes with. They're both helping out on the ship. Plus she was a bit jealous of Audrey since Banagher never reacted to her. Basically she's (and the guy) just a civilian caught up in this shit. She's not really involved enough for us to need "know" her that much.