UnevenEdge

This is now a coo coo world

1938_Packard

What does location have to do with whether or not it's you and your greasy-ass rat tail?

[/quote

]You think you see a picture of me.  You don't.  You see a guy who isn't even in the same zip code as I am.  Somebody picked an FB out of his butt and said it's me.  That doesn't mean it is. 

What does location have to do with whether or not it's you and your greasy-ass rat tail?

[/quote

]You think you see a picture of me.  You don't.  You see a guy who isn't even in the same zip code as I am.  Somebody picked an FB out of his butt and said it's me.  That doesn't mean it is.

Didn't you post a video that showed your face once?

You think you see a picture of me.  You don't.  You see a guy who isn't even in the same zip code as I am.  Somebody picked an FB out of his butt and said it's me.  That doesn't mean it is.

You destroyed this quote somehow but I fixed it for my post because it was fucking my format up,  and my god, your seem to be really miffed about a pic that isn't of you.  This might be a sign of some sort of mental disorder.

You think you see a picture of me.  You don't.  You see a guy who isn't even in the same zip code as I am.  Somebody picked an FB out of his butt and said it's me.  That doesn't mean it is.

You destroyed this quote somehow but I fixed it for my post becaue it was fucking my format up,  and my god, your seem to be really miffed about a pic that isn't of you.  This might be a sign of some sort of mental disorder.

It's a sloppy, half assed job looking for me when the location doesn't check out.  If you or anybody else want to say that FB belongs to me, you have to put up better proof than what you have been posting.  Like maybe find somebody who at least lives in this town.  I'm not talking about tired, outdated or crossed information from one of the phony locator sites, I mean a legitimate source.

It's a sloppy, half assed job looking for me when the location doesn't check out.  If you or anybody else want to say that FB belongs to me, you have to put up better proof than what you have been posting.  Like maybe find somebody who at least lives in this town.  I'm not talking about tired, outdated or crossed information from one of the phony locator sites, I mean a legitimate source.

The more invested you get the funnier it is.

I forgot to save that one of him with the rifle......He looked like a major dork who's scrawny arms would shatter if he actually pulled the trigger

You're contradicting yourself.  In another time, you adamantly insisted the I'd never done anything with fire arms.  Anyway, I've already posted the proof that Dan doesn't live in this town and is therefore not me.

You're contradicting yourself.  In another time, you adamantly insisted the I'd never done anything with fire arms.  Anyway, I've already posted the proof that Dan doesn't live in this town and is therefore not me.

LOL, making shit up now.......I'm the one that posted that pic of you.....You are just blindly swinging at this point.

LOL, making shit up now.......I'm the one that posted that pic of you.....You are just blindly swinging at this point.

Actually, the rifle item isn't quite as important is the proof I posted about Dan residing someplace else.  Scroll up.  Two addresses, not the same person.