UnevenEdge

This is now a coo coo world

1938_Packard

K, well... how about this then.... I know former mods that had access to your information as well as some people that knew how to get information that you used to get on the boards.....

lol..... hearing footsteps yet?

You are a punk.

Okay, so... how do you explain Dan living in Hamilton Township?  The proof has been posted.  Scroll up.

It says nothing about who lives there.....Just that it was bought in October and the Owner is Dan Sempsey, which we all recall you claiming to buy buying a house around that time that your brother was going to live in and you got mad when I told you no one was buying the story of a college prof. needing a janitor to buy property and that he probably had it put in your name because of debt.

You don't live there, you're just the sucker that signed the paperwork.

It says nothing about who lives there.....Just that it was bought in October and the Owner is Dan Sempsey, which we all recall you claiming to buy buying a house around that time that your brother was going to live in and you got mad when I told you no one was buying the story of a college prof. needing a janitor to buy property and that he probably had it put in your name because of debt.

You don't live there, you're just the sucker that signed the paperwork.

Okay, so I'm either Dan the home owner or I'm a janitor who you insist is too stupid or destitute to own house.  You can't pick both anymore.

Okay, so I'm either Dan the home owner or I'm a janitor who you insist is too stupid or destitute to own house.  You can't pick both anymore.

You don't "own" the house, you're a pawn with no assets to lose if they have to foreclose....I said that in my last post.

We've seen the shit stack you actually LIVE in.

You don't "own" the house, you're a pawn with no assets to lose if they have to foreclose....I said that in my last post.

We've seen the shit stack you actually LIVE in.

Problem:  The house in question doesn't belong to me.  It belongs to Dan.  You said so yourself.  Dan's out there, I'm here.

That's not what I said but parroting the same shit back at you just for you to prove your level of illiteracy is boring me now.

So, what happens after I say that Neither Dan nor I own the house?  See... whatever you manage to find on the web is always going to have contradictory information along with it.  The internet is not a research tool, nor is it an educational tool.  It's entertainment, like television.  You really have nothing more than your very own five senses to tell you what is going on.  Case in point:  The house really belongs to somebody named Dougherty.  http://www.njtaxrecords.net/r/4815-hawthorne-lane-hamilton-atlantic-county-nj-property-tax-record-105907 

Again, who am I?  Do I have a house and mortgage in my name or am I too stupid and destitute to pull that off?  Do I live in Philly or do I live in California?  The internet isn't helping you.