UnevenEdge

What Anime Are You Watching Right Now?

BUU8800

Stella no Mahou 1 - 12(END)

And so the SNS Club successfully debut at comiket with their second game of the year, with Honda vowing to take the lead in crafting the next one, and apparently succeeding given that rapid montage over the end credits. Well there is really only one word appropriate to describe this series: moelicious. Seriously, this show had the most moe designs of any I have watched all year, and possibly even longer than that. Add in Honda's Papa love, Teru's cat ears, Yumine's BL obsession...well actually leave that one out, but still! A very cute and enjoyable show. My favorite character was probably Haa-chan, who pretty nearly hijacked the MC position in the last 4 or 5 episodes after her introduction. If you didn't like her I can understand not enjoying that latter portion of the series, but I did. That mischievously smug little smile she gave Honda while clinging onto "Iris" in episode 9(I think) was probably my favorite moment in the entire series.xD So yeah, a solidly relaxing cgdct show worthy of a solid 7/10.

Edited by BUU8800

Tada-kun wa Koi wo Shinai 6

Charles is here and the drama with him. He seems like a nice enough guy so far, even earning Nyanko Big's approval. But it's pretty clear Teresa is not meant to be with him. She acts more resigned to her fate or duty than madly in love with him. So maybe Alec? I don't think the show is implying that either, but I'm not sure. We need more background knowledge from her. Poor Tada-kun needs to make a move. Sigh, they look so nice together, MAKE IT SO! Well at least Pin-senpai's got the right idea following the woman with the massively big, beautiful tits around! xD 

Comic Girls 6

Well the gloomy horror atmosphere is one of my absolute favorites, combined with the general cuteness this had to be a standout favorite for me!xD 

Edited by BUU8800

Hinamatsuri 6

Nitta's mom and sis certainly are....colorful characters. And good for you best-girl Anzu. Getting a more stable life, while keeping those you knew alive within your heart...sniff.

Toji no Miko 18

So Nene's love for big, beautiful tits proved crucial for progressing human-aradama relations. Or well it would have had she not died right after.

Edited by BUU8800

Dorei-ku the Animation 5
Soul Buster 11
Neo Ranga 23

Considering how civil he is compared to another unchildlike shota I saw this week, and the whole "making Ayaka eat silverware" thing on Yuuga's end, I think I'm gonna be rooting for Ryuuou and his team now.

Hopefully the lack of Neo Ra-3.0 previews next season means the show itself will be easier to follow. ¬¬

Edited by PokeNirvash

I've been marathoning some classic Gundam for the past three or four days on Roku and YouTube on my TV and Smart TV in 2 separate rooms over time

Man alive! I haven't gotten this much marathoning done in like, ever, I watched 14 episodes in 2 days.

I gotta admit, it's easier to watch longer youtube videos on TV in bed. It must be the comfort level

Gundam Seed 20 - 33

Edited by J.M. Matthews

Black Jack TV 2
Magical Girl Ore 3

The second wave of Rokou Ogiwara episode direction analyses. While I didn't get a whole lot of difference from the norm out of his work on the journey of Walking Stick Boy, the persistent presence of appropriate shading in regards to the time of day, light and shadow demonstrating difference even in daytime indoors scenes where that sort of thing shouldn't matter, and the higher presence of drama and soothing imagery (in short, not being funny on purpose) in MGO 3 was just the affirmation I needed to know that my choice of unit director for Kinky Kunoichi 7 was correct.

I also loved how MGO avoided using background music of any kind for the first five minutes after the OP. I thought that was very cool.

Edited by PokeNirvash

Amanchu! Advance 6

Halloween! My favorite time of the year. The scavenger hunt for Pikari's kiss was pretty fun. Ask for that beard Teko!xD Teko only gettin' the hand kiss while the other girls got cheek? Ripoff. xD Oh well at least they bathed together. Still, for a Halloween episode with the word night in the title it was a bit disappointing that the first 18 minutes or so took place during the daytime. Hurt the atmosphere a bit, but oh well. Next week looks like it'll definitely have a nighttime setting, as well as a possible romantic twist between Ai and this new dude so...let's see what becomes of that.

Edited by BUU8800

Mr. Osomatsu #18
Magical Girl Ore #6
The iDOLM@STER Cinderella Girls Theater (TV) #21 to #26
Megalo Box #6

If that episode didn't have the Girlymatsu segment at the start, it would've been perfect. Leave it to this show for having a Wacky Races parody that seemingly wipes out all life on the planet to be one of its absolute highlights. This also bolsters my theory that the show is at its best when the episodes are [almost] one long story.

I also started a Girl's Last Tour rewatch. Sadly, I can't get to the ones I haven't gotten to yet for over a month. Thanks, HIDIVE. :|

Edited by Blatch

The Disastrous Life of Saiki K. 2, 17

Hmmm, I was expecting a bit more from the hyped up gyaru segment honestly. Probably only better than the Birthday segment of the 5 this week for me. As I guessed Saiki really will end up with Teruhashi, assuming anyone at all that is. Personally the boobs DO make the difference for me which is why Aiura and her big, beautiful tits will always be best. I definitely prefer her with blonde hair though. Anywho another solid outing on the whole, though the production budget seemed to noticeably slip this week. The faces in the latter section of the Kaidou's brother segment(probably my favorite one too) were particularly bad. Don't run out of money yet show! Also, loved the bunny planning to slaughter humanity. Both little kid-related segments were definitely the best this week.xD 

Edited by BUU8800

Golden Kamuy 6

Probably the best looking episode yet due to no crappy cg outside the bear at the beginning. Nihei is certainly quite the colorful character with all of his boner talk, but facing Sugimoto the Immortal he's already payed the price of losing some fingers. But when will Tanigaki show up? And will Retar live? So exciting!xD 

Well I'm 6 episodes in to everything I'm watching weekly this season now, so time to catch up on my "6 and 6" shows for this season where I wait and watch them in(roughly) 2 6 episode chunks!

Edited by BUU8800

Fumikiri Jikan 1 - 6

Well having just marathoned the first 6 episodes this certainly is quite the quirky little anthology short series. Not sure which I liked the best so far, but definitely one of the first 4. Wasn't really feeling the goth girl or the guy with no pants.

Tachibanakan Triangle 7

Naughty Birthday Girl Konomi's meteor shower inspired first kiss, and yes it counts!xD More importantly though holy fuck, she just made a new constellation blasting that boar into space! xD

Lupin III: Part V 7

3D Kanojo: Real Girl 7

So it really was the green-eyed monster infecting Igarashi this week. And who could blame her? Tsutsui only setup about a half dozen flags with Ayado this week! And that's bad news for poor Ito, who is clearly smitten with her. I'd definitely support that ship, but it's obvious Ayado only has eyes for Tsutsui. Will all of this swirling chaos bubble over during this camping trip?

Edited by BUU8800

Isekai Izakaya Nobu 1 - 6

Poor Shinobu, missing out on her kisu tempura because of some horny guys!xD So marathoning these first six episodes was easy, and not only due to this being a short series. It was also rather enjoyable and healing. Very similar to last year's Restaurant to Another World, as has been commented by many. And yes I also read how the source material for this actually predates that, but still. I loved that series and this has been very good so far too. I only wish it were full length, and I mean full length anime. Those live action segments are okay, but I'd prefer just a normal 22 minute series. At least they got rid of the text all over the top that plagued the first two episodes.

Edited by BUU8800

Wakaokami wa Shougakusei! 1 - 5

Some Uribo backstory and a brief Birthday Party for Oriko. Just how many powers does Uribo have I wonder, and who is this blonde troublemaker repeatedly knocking over the flowers? Nice to be caught up...well I say caught up but episode 6 has definitely aired already just not fansubbed yet, but oh well. This is a pretty cute little short series so far. Very kid friendly.

Edited by BUU8800

Kuroko's Basketball 39

Kagami actually being methodological, Kuroko losing his cool, Aomine partaking in teamwork, Sakurai showing some backbone finally... If you told me the first day of the Winter Cup took place on Opposite Day, I would not be surprised in the slightest.

IoevAIZ.png

yn1Bvly.png

Comic Girls 7

Koyume with the serialization. At least Kaos got to see her big, beautiful tits!xD And speaking of big tits, how nice of Kaos to help Fuura with her deadline looming. Quite the room she's got. xD Seeing meek little Kaos buying her figurine was too cute, and the glasses to watch anime was a nice idea...provided she keeps wearing them! xD 

Edited by BUU8800

Tada-kun wa Koi wo Shinai 7

Yui-chan and Nyanko big episode this week. Both with unrequited loves. I've said it once I'll say it again: Nyanko Big is, hands down, the greatest character in this series. xD And hopefully his adventures in love find more success than Charles.

Edited by BUU8800

Sword Art Online Alternative: Gun Gale Online 5.5

Normally I don't do recap episodes, but when I heard that the post-credits scene took advantage of the franchise's easily mockable nature and went full abridged series, I just had to check it out. And it was worth it.

• Like 1

Hinamatsuri 7

Anzu remains the heart and soul of the series. I was tearing up along with her adoptive parents at some of her techniques learned from the homeless. Meanwhile Hina may not have gotten to be president, or a stepmom with big tits, but Nitta's hand puppet voice was still adorable.xD 

Toji no Miko 19

So the enemy has decided to use the media and government as the enemy now eh? That's uhh...different, certainly. Not really exciting mind you, but definitely different. And so the hunt is on. Good luck playing keep away girls.

Edited by BUU8800

Dorei-ku the Animation 6
Black Jack TV 3
Joker Game 7

Apparently the theme for this trifecta of the moment is dogs. I figured it'd be that for the first two, considering Zushiomaru being the focus of the first act of the former and Largo being the focus for all of the latter, but the presence of an actual dog in the Joker Game episode surprised me, just as much as the hold-out on the overarching plot hinted at in last episode's post-credits stinger.